2 Likes

Hum.
Mine is a physical multi-boot system:

5 Likes

Neatly arranged, wow :wink:

4 Likes

it so neat :grin:

2 Likes

My hand writing is not the greatest in the world, but this way I can use any OS I got fancy.
The idea came to me after I play around with Raspberry Pi where I can boot various OS just by swapping a micro SD.

3 Likes

But your handwriting is way better than mine :smiley:

3 Likes

Why is the Z striked off?

1 Like

me too sis,my hand writing is look like chicken leg :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine looks like scrambled eggs.

2 Likes

The one that truly matters is the one with the yellow label that says Zorin OS 16 on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mine looks as if an ant has been put in an ink bottle and then putting that ant on paper, it runs and makes a pattern, it's that bad :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup, it does :smiley:

2 Likes

And if I started writing, I'd produce an ink blot test by mistake. So thats why I don't write, I type.

2 Likes

Line though Z is quite common in Europe, I think to distinguish from number 2.
But they also put line through number 7, maybe to distinguish from number 1.
Also line though number 0 to distinguish from letter 0.
@FrenchPress will know the answer.

5 Likes

It is a way to avoid confusion - people working in the science area including myself (I'm a molecular biologist) do that routinely.

O vs 0
2 vs Z
1 vs 7

To avoid a confusion, the latter set of alphanumerical is written with a strike.

It is also used in programming. I use programming fonts (Myrica/Cica) in terminal which also has those stricken fonts.

4 Likes

I am running Fedora on my Seagate HDD (inbuilt). It's so rugged, seriously. I have hit my laptop for minimum 20 Times in rage when I lose a game, but still it works as new :wink:

2 Likes

When I write people think it's an ancient language,that why i type too XD

1 Like

I write a striked 7 :smiley:

1 Like

I have seen one of my teachers do the strike on 7. But as far as I know she has no connection with Europe.

2 Likes