Forgot password

i dont see the link

Unless @Aravisian says different, I believe this is the link he is talking about.

as per his post No.6 above

this link does not help me

I edited as picked up wrong link first time.

it doesnt help as i cannot boot up the grub menu

it would help but i don’t know how to do it when i hold the shift it doesn’t come up

Catch-22
The inability to pull up Grub Recovery is probably due to Grub-timeout being set to 0.
Grub-timeout can be changed to a non-zero number like 5 or 10 (seconds). But to do so, you must enter your password.
In cases like that, sometimes being very fast in tapping the left shift key can still catch the sweet spot and pull that Recovery Menu up.
But all if it is something you are doing in order to change the password- which is partly what secures access to the password. Changing the password is Easy- if you know the password.

Again, please remember that it is not the usual case that a person acquires a system loaded with Linux but does not acquire the password. Aside from asking the previous owner
 Your best bet really has been to Re-Install Zorin OS.
We gave it an Honest Effort at avoiding the necessity of reinstalling. But as you make it clear that you cannot access recovery mode and it is clear that you cannot access Root in the OS, your best bet remains to reinstall. The password is there to Protect It.

What we are doing here is trying to break a Lock so it makes sense it would not be a very simple task. If it was, would you have confidence in the system?
If you can get a USB stick or a blank DVD, we can walk through your first installation process.