I can t update my driver

what is that graphics card?

this happened when i set it to nomodeset

llvmpipe is part of Mesa in the Linux Intel Graphics drivers.

It means you are on Intel Graphics, not Nvidia.

So how to fix it?

My pc was slow like turtle so i reverted thr changes and now i m using intel

But how to change it to nvidia?

When I asked this, it was a response to:

I asked if you had Nomodeset parameter since it can cause you to be on Intel Driver, not Nvidia.
Sorry, I was not clear.
Normally, if I think a grub parameter needs to be added; I specifically say to add the parameter.

How to add parameter?

And when i did nomodeset my pc was slow so i reverted and did it quiet splash

I think nomodeset is the parameter tho

But still what will i do now for nvidia to show?

Yes, you already added the parameter but did not like the result.
As I said, I was not recommending adding it. I was asking if you had done so before.

The Nvidia card you have needs a driver that works for that card with support from your kernel.

So u mean that i have to use kernal 5.4.0?

But how to download kernal 5.4.0

Why when i played a game on steam it was running horribly slow like i was playing this game with 100fps on windows but on linux i play it will 20~30 fps

Btw the game is on steam

Properly because you are using the intel card instead of the nvidia which we can't getting to work due to it's to old for recent kernel.

Can t i donwload kernal 5.4.0?

You have tried a 1000 times already without success.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.