I can't download lutris

Why not download from the official lutris site ? Download the .deb package, double click on it and your done.

Some distro's are to slow to update lutris. The v0.5.13-beta1 version supports proton.

bruh it did not work this is the first thing I thought about

step by step pls im really slow at this been a BloatOs user my whole life

Do this for each of the things I listed above, separately:

sudo apt install python3

sudo apt install python3-yaml

sudo apt install python3-lxml

.... etc., etc., etc...

For each one of those that errors out, you'll have to find some other place to download the package from... so let's say fluid-soundfont-gs errors out... you'd do a search on Google or Bing or Qwant or whatever for fluid-soundfont-gs until you find somewhere else to download it from (likely it'll be a .deb package that you'll download and manually install).

what are all the etcs

That just means do the same for the entire list I wrote out here:

Specifically for each of the "Depends" packages, but if you want the "Recommends" and "Suggests" packages, do those individually, as well.

I fell off my chair with this one.

yeah but honestly i am having trouble only with lutris like everything is working except lutris i just want to play assasin's creed like why does it have to be so confusing

1 Like

3.7 gb of ram just for windows

this is way too confusing kill me

Is Steam with Proton not enough? Do you need Lutris?

i wanna play assasin's creed from 1 to the newest i wanna play the whole series from start to finish

i have steam installed but i don't own the games

oh interesting youtubers make it seem as if u have to use it to play games , would you mind running me trought dowloading the first assasin's creed and i will then find out how to get all of them

allright so i just have to run the exe file and all i need to do now is download a windows cracked game like i would do on windows and just doubleclick?

oh ok where could i get the exe file?

how about playonlinux i think it works

oh alright

alright thank you i will test it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.