I have 2 wallpaper that i want to change according to time

if you open it as admin
just open terminal and type

sudo nautilus  /usr/share/background

ohhh.

if you use the same path you can copy paste the xml
it works without any issue

did it work?

Ok, I will try editing the zorin mountain .xml file once again. But not now I have to go bath.

why would you edit the zorin mountain file

1 Like

I suspect that the mojave one has something missing or is too old. So i make a copy of the zorin mountain wallpaper and change to wallapers listed in its script.

1 Like

no i am using mojave right now

there's nothing missing in it, it works just fine

the path for the xml had an issue so i fixed it try doing it once more in the share folder. just copy the xml into the mojave xml. Then use gnome tweaks to select it.

Does it work now?

Guys, why are you all making this topic so difficult? I have done in a few steps. Don't believe me?

yeah.

i think i saw your post but it was not workingg because of wrong path i just changed it

and it works very well so thank you. I had been searching for something like this for quite some time

Look at this.
Step 1 :- Go to Files, then click on other locations.
Step 2 :- Click on usr folder -> share folder -> backgrounds -> then take a screenshot of the folders inside it and send here. As folders vary by OS type, hence send a screenshot of it and I will further help you.

its the share folder inside the usr folder

yes sorry. and which post did you get? of mine

1 Like

i think something like that was the mistake with the original xml i dont remember for sure though

oh sorry it was someone elses lol

1 Like