"I Little Pony" - Icon Set for the whole family

This is commissioned work for a friend who wants a girly icon set.

"I Little Pony" theme suite for Zorin Pro/core/lite. It contains icon theme, GTK/Gnome-shell, plank and wallpaper. Perfect present to your kids or yourself with a colorful working environment.
Github: GitHub - SethStormR/I-Little-Pony

Download

Video

Screenshots

4 Likes

Konnichiwa Storm-San!

This is an excellent beginning so far. You are so right, its not just adults that use Zorin OS anymore, kids are using Zorin OS on their machines as well. And having a theme that can make the whole family happy, I think is great.

Knowing that you are building this theme, we both know your going to do a superb job with it. Keep up the great work buddy!

I hung up with your regional center for Mental Health services when I read this line.

2 Likes

Hey, I just make what I'm been told and I accept the challenge to make something I never have done before. :slight_smile:

--

Updates:

Video:

2 Likes

Storm is a good guy, he likes to make people smile and happy. And its good to have themes for everyone, and both of you make themes. Storm, thats neat with what you did with the customized window background, that surprised me.

This is a pretty neat project to be honest. You can totally tell there is a lot of work going into it, because of all the unique customization going on with it. This theme is gonna make a lot of people happy out there.

1 Like

Version 1.0 Have been released!!!

Get it here: I Little Pony - pling.com

If you like it, please rate it!!!

2 Likes

Now to the dark version of it. Going to grab some coffee...

1 Like

oh dear... my.. lordy..

But i'm sure my nieces would love it!! and that would make me happy i suppose :slight_smile: Nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would look wonderful on a Linux tablet for kids :wink: I dont know many kids with laptops these days.. most of them i see have a tablet, be it an iPad or an Android device.

3 Likes

Good idea! I have to look into how to make icon themes for iPad or an Android device. I could make a buck or two, even if I took 99 cents for it.

3 Likes

Themes are a no no on the Apple platform. not sure how Android does it.

I do know you can change icons on macOS. There's even a website for it macosicons.com but im slightly authistic so i dont do theming and all :wink: too much change..

1 Like

Ah okay. I use custom icon theme on my phone, so I know it's possible on an Android. Shame that Apple doesn't allow theming for their devices, it would open a whole new market.

2 Likes

and it would make my life more miserable :wink: i can tell any of my family and friends what icon to look for (not everyone grasps the concept of "swipe to search").. on Android this is all different on each device depending on the manifacturer. But yeah, change can be nice :slight_smile: its why i'm here now :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, welcome to Zorin OS and Linux in generally :).
You might want to try my other icon themes that are more suited. I got a bunch.
This one I really like, it makes Zorin icons more unified color wise:

2 Likes

Thank you.

Beeing an Debian user since 1999 i wouldn't call myself new :wink: but i AM new to Zorin! And so far i like it very much (coming from an Apple fanboy this is high praise)

3 Likes

Dark version (as in color, no evil ponies :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes

Hummmmm .... I was wondering about that ..... maybe someone will ask for a "Hello Kitty" icon set .... another hit with the kiddies and some grown-ups .... :innocent:

2 Likes

Just downloaded all of them and to let you know they also work on Cinnamon DE .... nice looking 7 different color sets ..... stored them away in my icon arsenal ... thanks

2 Likes

Careful what you wish for, I could take that as a request :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note, I'm not going to make another girly icon set. I might make a boy icon set though if requested. I would imagine Transformers or Pokémon... I dunno, what's "in" anymore. When I was a kid it was Transformers, He-Man and Ninja Turtles.

3 Likes