"I Little Pony" - Icon Set for the whole family

Like this set it should show up beautifully but sorry don't know any kids to try that on .....

2 Likes

You're lucky when I was a kid it was SkyKing ... LiL Orphan Annie and the Lone Ranger ..... we really didn't have super heroes or at least none I remember ....

3 Likes

Going to look it up on the web. Never heard of it. Maybe it wasn't a thing in Denmark at current time, that's why.

What about comics like superman and batman?

2 Likes

Not sure my grandparents didn't allow comics .... this was in the 1950-51 area .... closest I got to comic books was the Sun paper with Dick Tracy in it ....

Found another theme you might try the hornet theme from Aravisian .... the Citrine theme will work but needs more yellow .... but I'll leave that entirely up to you .....

1 Like

I Little Pony actually get downloaded. I was a bit skeptic I'll admit that to release it public, but it already got its first fan at Pling.

2 Likes

They are very well made and colorful. I suspect they will be a hit.

3 Likes

BTW, loved her, she was my favorite from the past. I like a lot of old TV shows from the past as well, stuff that kids would never watch today or even know about. My mom loved LiL Orphan Annie as well BTW.

Now, I was sleeping this whole time, which is why I wasn't able to get onto downloading this as early as I could. But imagine my surprise to see version 1.0 completed. Yes, My Little Pony is technically for everyone who likes it, kids and adults alike.

I know that FrenchPress really loves Hello Kitty infact. Anyways, I got some downloading and installing to do. But believe it or not, but I am eating a shrimp casserole right now, and its deliciously good, yum! :yum:

Storm, I still to this day don't understand why distro's don't create theming folders within the home folder. Your icon set was not being recognized by tweaks when placed in the root USR/Share/Icons folder. I then discovered that was a permissions issue once again.

After adjust permissions to my username, Tweaks was then able to see it, but a new problem. Once selected, only changed the icons for ROOT access, not under my username. So, following your advice, I had to create the .icons folder in my home folder.

Once I placed your icon set in there, then things began working as expected. These are looking really great Storm, you've done a really nice job!

I still want to try out your DARK version once thats released. But your doing great so far!

And yes, I understand what you are saying. Now that you've done a girls theme, it makes sense that you will do a boys theme next. I did some research, it appears that even still to this day, Transformer is still trending.

3a42c207f6fa73057cc3ac29df66ecabe0992925_2_690x388

Findus Approve.

2 Likes

Giving Findus a thank you hug!

cat keep hugging me GIF

1 Like

At last... Mime type icons done. All 474 for the dark version of I Little Pony.

1 Like

Almost done. Need to do Devices icons.

1 Like

Heck ya! Thats look so good right now! WOOHOO!

It also means were getting close to party time with some cake in celebration! :grin:

Version 1.0a is now out!!!

Only at Github (for now).

It contain 4 different types of "I Little Pony" theme packages.

• Light icons for light mode
  • Light icons for dark mode
  • Dark icons for light mode
  • Dark icons for dark mode

Please bug report and rate it if you like it at Pling.

Download: https://github.com/SethStormR/I-Little-Pony
Rate it: I Little Pony - Gnome-look.org

3 Likes

I'm exhausted... need coffee.

3 Likes

Dude, I freaking love it!

This gets you :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: stars!

Out of Ten possible?

5 out of 5 stars = PURE AWESOME SPECTACULAR! :heart_eyes:

Because Storm is such a nice guy, he shared his wallpaper with me. I think my desktop is looking mighty pretty now.

And look, even this looks nice too...

2 Likes

I'm working on GTK3 theme for "I Little Pony" based on zorin's GTK, though the dark version is giving me a headache.

1 Like

UPDATE!!!

Get the whole suite. Icons, GTK/Gnome-shell, Plank and wallpaper of "I Little Pony"

Download https://github.com/SethStormR/I-Little-Pony

2 Likes