I made core look like windows 11

I was going to say... gates stole windows from Apple and merged it with dos... so this isn't new. With so many free and open source projects you don't think they steal? Ms was and always will be about that.

Just like the windows tester agreement, now win 11 requires you to give them access to your drives, history, browsing habits, cookies and if they need it, remote control of your pc... to use it... I'll never touch windows in my machines again. Win 10 was bad enough.

5 Likes

That's what TPM is. :wink:

5 Likes

I have already proudly said that I never login to MS account.
I also never enabled TPM :slight_smile:
I just do not tust 'em.

3 Likes

Or rpc remote procedure call:

rpc is what makes Windows vulnerable to attack - as told by an IT Technician where I worked many years ago.

1 Like

What the...i did not even know it was that bad. Good to know!

3 Likes

Look up the use agreement and read it for yourself. It's a bunch of legal speak, but clearly states it in the first few paragraphs.

3 Likes

Thanks, i will read it if i can find it. It is a good thing i removed windows back in august. This home is windows free :innocent:

4 Likes

I was looking for a link for you, but there seems to be nothing linked on the web....I've hit like 15 sites already. It's very similar to the insider agreement. I can give you that from my email...but I'd rather give you the actual win11 EULA

4 Likes