Instal Zorin lite 16 into Asus TF201

Hello everyone. Health and happy New Years holidays.
I am Titiz from France.
It was while browsing the canvas that I came across this tool. I would like to install ZORIN 16 lite on an ASUS eepc LT201.

Asus spec :https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_transformer_prime_tf201-4322.php

if you could tell me how to save my old bone and tips for my future installation (if possible).
Thanks see you soon

1 Like

This may help: Any advice on how to install Zorin on a tablet?

2 Likes

Thank you . I am looking at how to backup and root. As soon as I advance on the subject, I come back to you. And I am also studying your information. @ +

Nvidia tegra and 1gb of ram ? I dont think this 10 years old tablet can run any linux version. But i might be wrong.

1 Like

Not Zorin, only puppy or Antix might work.

1 Like

i've got the same ***IT made by nvidia, should be the "deux ex machina" of the android tablet and instead was a pain left alone by asus.
since then , no more android tablet more than 200$€ for me. i've paied 500+€ and waste my money and time.

i REALLY suggest to throw away or use a flowerbase

Having looked at the specs and in view of the fact it only supports up to Android "kit-kat" I would invest in micro sdhc card to save any precious data, transfer your data to PC using a micro sdhc USB adapter then browse for any tutorials on installing Linux to boot off of the micro sdhc and use the onboard storage for data, if possible.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.