Internet Issues With Zorin 16 Pro Lite (Dell Precision T1600)

What directory are you running the command in?

Xfce terminal.

Yes, what Directory? Can you post a Screen Photo?

Ok, that terminal is in Home Directory. You need to set it into the RTL88 directory, as outlined here:

I have opened a terminal and tried to configure it, but got the same answer again. What file should I try to open it in?

Here are the files it the driver has on my Zorin OS:

Ok, and the terminal shows the directory it is in as:

~/Downloads/RTL88x2BU-Linux-Driver-master

Or:

~/RTL88x2BU-Linux-Driver-master

?

It shows the top one when I did it earlier.

Ok, quick Crash Course:

Let's see that you and I are working on a Project and I need to give you some Instructions. Unless I have a way of directly communicating with you, you will not have any way of knowing what those instructions are.
For example, if we are both in the same room, then you can receive those instructions clearly.
To install this driver, using the terminal, you are Directly Giving Instructions to the computer in order for it to know what to do.
You need to "put the terminal in the same room" with the Files in order for the system to see the files to use.

That is - to Open The Terminal Within the Same Directory as the Files.

What is the Exact Location of the /RTL88x2BU-Linux-Driver-master Folder?
You transferred it on USB, right? Where did you move it to?

I moved a copy into the Downloads folder, which is where I tested the open terminal and configure command.

Can you do:

cd ~/Downloads/RTL88x2BU-Linux-Driver-master

Then post a screen grab of the open terminal?

Ok, in that terminal, enter in

make

and relay what happens when you do

It's given this response which I've had before, however I only have a USB drive which was how I installed the Zorin OS, not a disc as it asks here:

Hmm... it is trying to locate firmware.
This would be so much easier if your notebook had ethernet or mobile hotspot tethering. You had just gone ahead and hit enter before? What had happened?

It just said invalid route or something like that. Shall I try again but with the USB file which matches the same name?

You mean the Live USB Zorin Installer? You can, sure. I have never tried that... I just moved on to

sudo make install

Just done that and it still asks to require a cdrom. I might have to switch to Windows 7 to get the 64bit file and see if I can get it on one I do have for this use.

Found the CD Rom file doesn't work as it doesn't have enough space. Is there another way to convert the file and get it accepted by the terminal?