Lag specially with mouse

hi all,
i am new to zorin and i just installed it noticing that there is a lag, mouse specially, this is somewhat a straight away put off, my spec for PC are:
i7 16GB of ram, what can be the issue,
I just came from windowsfx and there was no lag at all.

.osssssssssssssssssssssso.          ------------------------------ 
  .+oooooooooooooooooooooooo+.         OS: Zorin OS 16 x86_64 
                                       Host: 20NXCTO1WW ThinkPad T490s 
                                       Kernel: 5.11.0-46-generic 

::::::::::::::::::::::. .: Uptime: 27 mins
+ssssssssssssssssss+:. .:+ssso Packages: 2022 (dpkg), 63 (flatpak)
.ossssssssssssssso/. -+ossssssso. Shell: bash 5.0.17 ssssssssssssso/- -/osssssssssssss Resolution: 1920x1080 .ossssssso/- .-/ossssssssssssssso. DE: GNOME
+sss+:. .:+ssssssssssssssssss+ WM: Mutter :. .:::::::::::::::::::::: WM Theme: ZorinBlue-Light Theme: ZorinBlue-Light [GTK2/3] Icons: ZorinBlue-Light [GTK2/3] .+oooooooooooooooooooooooo+. Terminal: gnome-terminal -osssssssssssssssssssssso- CPU: Intel i7-8665U (8) @ 4.800GHz osssssssssssssssssssso` GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Memory: 2333MiB / 15083MiB

ok so i have further noticed that the issue is when i am using HDMI cable to 1 monitor causing this lag. like there is a delay or something but without HDMI connection all working OK, any suggestions?

sorry guys, i managed to fix this,
Solution:
Only display on external monitor
played with the resolution - and refresh rate increased which fixed the issue it seems.

Thanks for posting the follow-up. Please mark your post as the solution if the issue is indeed fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.