HDD 1TB
OS name Zorin OS 16.1
OS type 64-bit
Windowing System X11

1 Like

Hi adil and welcome to the Forum.
A couple of questions:
Are you dual-booting with Windows?
Which edition of ZorinOS are you running e.g. Pro, Core, Lite etc?
Can you edit your profile to indicate that there, as it will save that second question being asked again in future.

When you installed ZorinOS did you turn off (UEFI) Secure Boot and Windows Fast Startup. See this thread Before you install

Are you dual-booting with Windows? NO
Which edition of ZorinOS are you running e.g. Pro, Core, Lite etc? Zorin OS 16.1
Can you edit your profile to indicate that there, as it will save that second question being asked again in future.

When you installed ZorinOS did you turn off (UEFI) Secure Boot and Windows Fast Startup. See this thread Before you install i didn't that

even when I am trying to start any application after restart my machine it's took around 3 to 4 minutes

I would try re-installing Zorin OS.
It shouldn't be that slow - something is wrong.

1 Like

I'd do what Aravisian has suggested and do a fresh install. Maybe use a different USB or USB port when installing?

If all else fails re-download the ISO as it mught've been slightly currupted in the downloading phase

1 Like

...and make sure you test the SHA256 checksum of the downloaded iso against the published checksum on the Zorin website.

1 Like

Do I need to follow any steps after or before installation?

Have you now had a chance to look at advice in that that thread?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.