Once you have downloaded the Zorin image:
- Verify your Zorin download: Methods of downloading Zorin OS - #8 by zabadabadoo
- Disable Secure Boot: How to Disable UEFI Secure Boot in Windows 10
- Disable Fast Startup: Windows 10 Fast Startup: How to Disable it and Why You Should
- Disable bitlocker encryption: [SOLVED] How to disable BitLocker on Windows 10 - Super Easy
- If you have Zorin on a USB drive and cannot boot into it (assuming you changed boot order in BIOS):
a. Confirm that the USB drive is working properly.
b. Check any cables used to connect to the drive.
c. Use another computer or USB drive.
Most of the time, an installation problem is due to one of the following:
- bad download.
- bad media (USB/DVD).
- need to change a BIOS setting.