Zorin OS 16 Core Installation Problem

So linux is not secure??

Can you clarify this question?

The article Bourne posted shows that Linux is quite secure and why it is.

When linux is more secure then also the question about cracked programs not exist?

Linux Mint is also an option...It uses stable kernels and ubuntu based. Debian based also exists..its called LMDE.

Tell me more about linux mint

This thread is deviating from the initial question of problem installing ZorinOS 16 Core.
Do you still have a problem with that?
Did you ever test the checksum of your downloaded ZorinOS iso against the published value? You should do that even if downloading from the official Zorin website. See this: Before you install

4 Likes

I mean by cracked programmes in linux is
If linux has copies of some programmes that they are not original like a copie of a paid programme.

@Yefsah pirated software is not welcome and takes from those that work hard to create. Free software developed for just that free to all is different. here is a link found in the forum search that will help with "what I believe your asking".

Chat of piracy, hardware and Linux distros

1 Like

I have a desktop pc with windows and every time the electricity goes off in my village i get a problem (the windows won't work and I have to reinstall it every time)
The question is can I will have a problem if the electricity goes off surprisedly in linux?

This should not happen on Windows, either. So I cannot say it wouldn't happen on Linux.

With all these problems...I suspect that there is something wrong with the hardware or bios.

2 Likes

If the electricity goes off in a dirty way i.e. with spikes, surges and dips, then that could give your desktop hardware some grief. You could get a UPS (Uninteruptable Power Supply unit) or power-line conditioner to mitigate that. A laptop computer with battery may also be more tolerant of such power outages than a desktop.

2 Likes

Hello, i tried install it with the first option " try or install zorin " why is this happend?

I waited and the laptop turned off.

And this second image is when I tried to install it from the second option "safe graphics", is it a problem?

first error is virtual machine extensions disabled

Are you attempting to install VM ?

2nd error AMD driver installation issue

I'm not trying to install vm.
Okay how To fix the first one?
I don't have windows for the moment

Hello can you help me?

Do not boot with Safe Graphics.

I tried install it with the first option the normal option this time and is happened.
Not duel boot, zorin only.
IMG_20220311_210605
I did everything, chesum, flashing ...

Some time has passed and my brain has cleared the cache.
Can you remind me what the issue is with normal boot?

1 Like

I tried install it with the normal option this time with a flash drive USB and is happened.
Not duel boot, zorin only.

I did everything, chesum, flashing ...
Does virtual machine extensions have any role here??
The safe graphics didn't work too.(I install it but in the end it didn't work after I tried to log in)