Music to my ears 🎵

Heard of them. But, wouldn't know what their songs are. Not great with song names. But, I most likely heard them before and love them. Lol.

At the same time, he knows absolutely nothing about Pink FroidPink Floyd, Deep Purple, Red ZeppelinLed Zeppelin, King Crimson, Beatles, etc.
[/quote]

Wow , what ? They are "the legend"

Not for my husband.
According to him, the legend is Bach and Charpentier.

Yes, for classic :slight_smile: and this is another "classic"

You can imagine his astonishment when he discovered there is such thing called "classic Rock" :laughing:

1 Like

Lake Swan and Andre Rieu.

Two Steps from Hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh6poOnuHh0

I am audiophil. Many good expensive headpones example LCD2C.

I am an Audiophile as well, but within reason. There are Audiophiles who spend thousands of dollars on audio gear, and spend 100 dollars on a single cable, I think thats ridiculous.

I use an S.M.S.L SP200 AMP, a S.M.S.L M200 DAC, and a Realistic 12-band EQ for my main audio arrangement. My audiophile headphones are my V-Moda LP2's cans, and even those are considered quite low on the Audiophile grade of things.

S.M.S.L SP200 AMP Stock Shot...

S.M.S.L SP200 AMP Modified Gold Aluminum Volume Knob

S.M.S.L M200 DAC - Stock

S.M.S.L M200 My Pro Shot...

Realistic 12-Band Equalizer - Vintage!

V-Moda LP2 Headphones Modded Wicked Cushions & Band Pad!

My V-Moda LP2 PRO shot...

2 Likes

@StarTreker, is there something you don't have ? Haha

2 Likes

2 Likes

My little collection not all.

1 Like

2 Likes

And I thought I had too many :open_mouth:

1 Like

Lamp warm sound not the same like transistors when you heard sneak ssssssss.

1 Like

Yeah, a wife, although some tell me its overrated. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Planar are ok but heavy on head. Some are comfortable. Mostly i prefer over ear genuine leather or velvet pads. It depends flat pads more high lower bass - if diameter pads are bigger like a sony mdr-xb700 you have more bass.

1 Like

This three DIY bought parts and only drivers are fabric.
This is not all. Really i take some a pause from buying but it is hard to say in life you always addicted some things. I know also with programming how it works and how it killing a hours, days and months. Music this is something what can help focus.

2 Likes

Hey Bourne! Lovely collection you got there, you remind me of some of the guys we got over there at Head-Fi, loaded down in so much weighted audio gear hehe.

I prefer Over Ear cans, over ears are music to my ears. They provide full range, and deep base. Plus, if you need noise cancellation, then you need over ears too.

I also prefer leather pads over velvet. Leather pads are easier to clean, easier to take care of all around. You just gotta remember to condition them with some Honey oil twice a year is all.

I also prefer leather pads because they seal better, which allow for better base response. As comfy as velvet are, they allow too much sounds to sneak away from you, and the bass goes with it.

I had no idea you were so cool Bourne, I have just added you to people I know who are audiophiles and lovers of all things computers. Welcome to the club LOL!

Yeah FrenchPress, Bourne has got me beat too. LOL I do own a couple of Fiio portable AMPS though, but nothing like that collection of audio gear deliciouness.

When I got my S.M.S.L SP200 and M200, they were my be all end all amps and dac's. Took me awhile to save up for those, I was so happy when I received them. They make delicious sound. Best part is, I can use them with my headphones, or my speaker systems.

This i have connected to PC but inside have a Burson op-amp on lamp and in K.GUSS i have installed chinese op-amp double not single - here is example about two Burson and chinese copy version Burson the same quality. I have many op-amp tested.

2 Likes