My entire household dumped Windows 10!

You want back on topic? OK, here's back on topic. This is how you dump Windows.

There, problem solved. Now back to your regularly scheduled program of Zorin Linux.

1 Like

OMG! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Tipp of the day!

1 Like

My husband is a musician.
We travelled to many cities in Germany for concert tour before the pandemic. We also have some friends lives in Dresden.

1 Like

This is pretty cool.
Dresden is a nice city. Been there once. 15 Years ago I been in France but I can't remember where. But the people were really nice.

My found memory is a coffee served at a German cafe.
Being a coffee lover I quickly found that it was way more economical to order coffee by a pot (Kännchen) rather than a cup.

1 Like

In Germany, people are crazy about coffee. Here you can find coffee in almost every store where you can eat or drink. Even in pubs.

1 Like

Coffee Cantata is my favourite light hearted piece by JS Bach.

I used to call that "cement dust" and avoid it. I prefer a lesser processed dairy equivalent. i.e. milk or cream.

Hello Zaba! How are we doing today?

Over here, milk is too watered down for coffee unless you use Whole Milk. And I don't drink dairy milk like I did when I was a kid eating bowls of cereal lol.

Too much dairy does not agree with me lol. But, I do like the creamer, its good. I tell you what I can't do, drinking coffee black, thats nasty, I don't understand people who can do it.

My dad only drank coffee black, but he was used to it. He served in the Navy on a Destroyer ship, he told me coffee was a luxury back then, and drinking it black was just a thing you did back then. lol

Ohhhhh, and I had to think about it a second cause you called it cement dust. And thats when I realized, you are talking about the dry powdered creamer. Oh no, I don't use that, I use the liquid creamer.

Isn't that just re-hydrated cement dust.
Fair enough if milk disagrees with you, I know some who use Soya Milk as alternative.
I would go for black coffee if no cow juice is available.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.