My Zorin os 16 (my favourite distro) boots very very slow 🐌

No, I can't able to take my laptop with me. After 3 days I will return home and install fedora os. Now I am watching the videos are given by you. Those videos are amazing.

1 Like

Happy to help you :wink:

1 Like

No problem :+1:t2:

Happy to help you :wink::love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Sir, do you use fedora directly on your computer or in virtual machine? Because I am going to use it as my default os.

I have only Fedora on my computer, it's my daily use OS. Not installed on any VM. Unfortunately my computer's display stopped working due a short in the display adapter.

1 Like

I was using Fedora 34, one fine day I got the upgrade to Fedora 35, and it got upgraded and works beautifully.

1 Like

Okay, thank you sir. I was a little confused because I have seen a lot of people on YouTube who are using fedora in VM

They use Linux in VM because they want to install multiple OS to shoot videos about it without taking up space in their main drive. It can be easily replaced without any formatting of drives.

1 Like

Oh, okay, I don't know that. That makes more sense. Why i can't able to think that before. :thinking:

1 Like

However if you are going to use it for daily use, then I would recommend you to install it on your main drive.

1 Like

Yes, I am going to use that as my daily use os. I will install that in my main driver.

There is a channel called 9to5Linux, that person uploads 2 videos every day on installing, using the OS, and telling tips on it, just by a VM. This is the advantage of having VM softwares

1 Like

Installing Fedora correctly, you can experience another world with it :wink:

1 Like

Oh, are you talking about this ?

Yes, Fedora is the most beautiful desktop I have ever seen. Maybe because of gnome 40 or 41 in it. Fedora is based on a red hat so and I am not so familiar with red hat so I will take some time to get familiar with fedora but I am sure I will enjoy the fedora os a lot.

It's this

https://youtube.com/c/9to5Linux

1 Like

Fedora uses .rpm or RedHat Package Manager, instead of the apt in Zorin.

RedHat is the company funding development of Fedora and its developers.

1 Like

Oh, okay. I am subscribing to it.

1 Like

I used that channel for an example of VM. It's good that you are subscribed to him, it supports such small YouTubers :wink:

1 Like

Actually, I have read this from an article. There are chances that I get confused in some part of red hat so will you help me in that kind of situation?