My Zorin os 16 (my favourite distro) boots very very slow 🐌

Yes sure. I have used Fedora for around 2 months, and trust me, if installed correctly and if your PC handles it efficiently, then Fedora is the most beautiful Linux OS you would have ever seen till now, and that my assurance right there :+1:t2:

1 Like

RedHat Package Manager can be confusing at first, but as you use it more and more, it turns to be better than apt package manager.

1 Like

In the video you have given. That YouTuber is telling that fedora regular ram usage is about 1.8 GB. How true is that? I have never seen any distribution using so much ram in my PC.

TechHut or 9to5Linux? And it also depends upon the number of applications being used at that time, such as recording the video through the same distro. It totally depends upon processor, RAM and Disk speed.

1 Like

TechHut YouTube channel

Oh, okay. That means I don't have to worry about it. Thank you

1 Like

No problem. I can also show you how I made my Fedora look much beautiful than the rest.

1 Like

Please please please tell me. I love to customise Linux

1 Like

This is how my Fedora looked on my PC :wink:

Oh wow :open_mouth:, that's looking very amazing.

The background blur feature however depends upon the capability of the processor. If the processor is capable, then the results are amazing.

I even did a day and night wallpaper on it. Here it is.

1 Like

Can you suggest to be a great them for gnome? Which extension you are using to blur your shell

The name is in your message but slightly modified. It is Blur My Shell. Go to GNOME Extensions and put this name on it. You would get it right away.

1 Like

Your Laptop is at home and mine being at home is not working. What a coincidence :joy:

1 Like

Sorry for the spelling mistake.

Oh no no I did not tell about your spelling mistake, instead of blur your shell, it is Blur my shell. That's it :wink:

If your computer is underpowered, then I would not recommend in adding Blur effect as it might slow down the PC, in some cases it can make it unusable.

1 Like

I was asking about the extension. I don't know that that's the name of that extension.

1 Like