My Zorin os 16 (my favourite distro) boots very very slow 🐌

That's the surprise you got :grinning:

1 Like

How to enable dark mode in fedora?

There should be an option in Settings. If not then I would tell the steps to activate it. I have not used my laptop for some weeks, hence I forgot how to enable it. My mistake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I even wanted to use elementary OS, but since I don't have an SSD, hence couldn't install it. My history of hopping from one distribution to other is very long.

1 Like

I think blur can be done on my computer because I have used KDE plasma-desktop and I have used bluer in that desktop environment. That was very smooth but I am not sure about gnome blur.

KDE Plasma, however, is more lighter than GNOME, hence not sure if it would work smoothly in GNOME. It's your choice if you want to try it out :slightly_smiling_face:

GNOME is trying to be more user-friendly for beginners, but there are a few exceptions.

1 Like

I will try that. The blur effect in gnome is attracting me. But if it does not work then I will uninstall that.

I have tried Ubuntu, Zorin, Fedora, Linux Mint, Cutefish OS, Cyber OS, Ubuntu Budgie, Solus GNOME, Solus Budgie, Solus KDE, Kubuntu and many more...

1 Like

Correct :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sorry that is not our topic but I want to know, are you an Indian?

I was going to ask the same. And yes I am an Indian :wink:

1 Like

I know you are also IndianπŸ˜€

1 Like

Yes, I am also an Indian.

1 Like

How do you know that?

Your name says that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes, what is your name?

My profile says that, hehe. What is your age?

1 Like

Your name is 100wCharge??????

1 Like

Seems like it is :grinning: There are a lot of Indians here, you know :wink:

2 Likes

I think zorin form not allows you to tell your name.