Nebula - Theme Suite -> Released <-

Yep, that would be ssd window border. You can try:

decoration .csd, decoration .ssd, window .ssd {
    border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.9);
}

Adjust as needed...

It has no effect on nemo or firefox, I'm afraid. Just tested on Ubuntu Budgie.

Sorry, @djsedaw the GTK3 is bugged and can't be solved, both @Aravisian and I have been looking for solving this, but it's seems gtk3 has some flaws.

2 Likes

Version 1.1 is out for both icons and GTK theme.

1 Like

Pling have cut the payment with 50% -_-

2 Likes

I had stopped using Pling entirely when Pling lied about the payments; then Pling had started misrepresenting the total Downloads in order to hide payment information.
There were many such instances and in the Discussion group, the Pling Admin removed all dissenting comments or complaints on the issue; wordlessly.
Much like Donald Trump, he cannot handle any criticism. Much less criticism for shady behavior.
I quit Pling and noted exactly why on my Pling Profile -until the admin removed that content and banned me as a user.
I took a lot of screenshots of the shady business of Pling over the course of the time I used it.
The payments are already meager and small. Twenty or ten bucks a month or so... I suspect that if the Pling Admin were honest, he would find that most users are not hung up on money.

1 Like

Nemo has just started to use the theme-Great

2 Likes

I shaved my hair and the abeard. Now waiting again when will be from shortly to long.

1 Like

I do the same when summer comes and its gets hotter. Shave my head/beard bald with a clipper and wait for it till all to grows back. :stuck_out_tongue:

So in the winter I look like mountain Jack. :grin:

2 Likes

i have managed to get Vivaldi browser to have the same look as Nebula with four rounded corners but if you look carefully it still has grey square bits at each corner, is there any way of removing them?

Look really nice, I never actually took the time to customize Vivaldi even though that's one of the main strengths. I noticed the navigation arrow icons do not match the ones from the file manager, is there any way to update those as well?

1 Like

i will have a look changing the arrow icons to match

Yes, using a custom vivaldi theme. There is a lot of information on the Vivaldi forums how to make them - I have made a few dozen of them, myself.

2 Likes

That's impressive work! I haven't tried vivaldi in a while, maybe I'll give it a go and see if I can find a way to customize things.

1 Like

I have changed the forward/backward arrows to the same as nemo but still cannot get rid of the grey straight edges on my rounded corners, anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Check using css:

decoration, decoration:backdrop, window.csd {
     border-top-right-radius: 14px;
     border-top-left-radius: 14px;
     border-bottom-right-radius: 14px;
     border-bottom-left-radius: 14px;
}

You could also just:

decoration, decoration:backdrop, window.csd {
     border-radius: 14px;
}
2 Likes

I just cannot get this to work, if I set vivaldi to use the native gnome theme it just puts a normal gnome bar on the top without a white border or round corners at the bottom, if I select to use the vivaldi theme but edit vivaldis custom css file, I can get the rounded corners and white border, but then I have grey square tips at the corners, putting the above into vivaldis custom css file does not do anything!, or I may not be doing it correctly?

Umm... I do not believe it would, there. I had meant to place it in your gtk.css, either in your theme or in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css

Right, will give it a go, but the Nebula theme already has rounded corners and a white border but when you switch vivaldi to use the native theme the white borders don't appear

I am not sure - I do not use Gnome. Gnome contains many such uh... "unpolished" inconsistencies... where there is a difference between ssd or csd windows, some windows use the Window Property while some use the Notebook Stack property... Widgets are sized differently, some use borders, some ignore the borders... It's just too frustrating, for me.
Really, I would expect the browser to be an ssd window. But where csd and ssd are concerned, it is not unusual to be surprised as to which applies, either.

1 Like