Your follow up questions would necessitate rebooting with changes.
So this question by itself is very odd.
Are you booting with the LiveUSB plugged in still?
Are you booting a LiveUSB that is set up with Persistence?
I have never heard of nor seen Ubiquity or Subiquity leave behind a ghost, as it is Casper on SquashFS...
Kernel Panic happening with the latest kernels will be up to the kernel team to correct; the end user would be mired in a nightmare trying to troubleshoot it.
What you can do is check your BIOS (EFI) Firmware for updates and apply any if available.
If none available: Stick with the kernel that works. You can lock that kernel in as default boot in order to prevent system upgrades from upgrading the kernel and causing you to be unable to boot and log in.
I think this needs its own dedicated thread.
I think addressing the First Question takes priority - since you have a "Try or Install Zorin OS" option, we really need to verify your installation.
This two should have its own thread. But remember First Question.
I think addressing the First Question takes priority - since you have a "Try or Install Zorin OS" option, we really need to verify your installation.
There most likely are, as well as typing
man
for manual into the terminal. Also, check out here (This is a clickable link):
You can try Jan or Ente's Ensu.
When you run A.I. locally, it will be weaker and less capable. So while these are good starting points - start also with low expecatations at the start.
I highly recommend avoiding unfiltered or untrained models. They may sound fun... But are actually...
Well... annoyingly insane. And utterly unhelpful.
I recommend Ensu over Jan for ease of staring up - but you must use the appimage as the .deb installer is outdated in a way that makes installing on Zorin OS 18 nearly impossible.
I love skunks. They are very cool little badgers.
But... I think a skunk as a mascot might not work out as well. ![]()