Only 1 entry in the power settings for my wireless mouse and keyboard

I have a wireless mouse and keyboard plugged in (both from Logi).
But I see only 1 entry in the power settings.
The inconveniënt thing about this is when I get a low power notification, I don't know if it's for my mouse or keyboard.

In this gif I power on and off my keyboard to illustrate that the device in the power settings menu changes, but doesn't tell me if it's a mouse or keyboard

keyb

1 Like

I thought that Power shows only the laptop battery, not even other wireless devices :computer_mouse::headphones::thinking:. I don't know if devices can show battery status on Zorin or Zorin can read devices battery status :person_shrugging:.

1 Like

This probably isn't going to help at all because I use Cinnamon DE and not Gnome but I show my Bluetooth Logi keyboard and not my WiFi USB mouse ....

2 Likes

Haha, very happy for you!
But indeed, doesn't help me :grin:

Was it difficult to install anther DE on Zorin?

2 Likes

No Both Cinnamon and Xfce are easy to install .... if you use Zorin 16 Lite it uses Xfce already .... do a search on the Q & A topic on the board for Installing Cinnamon DE and Xfce as I believe there are instructions there .... I know Aravisian did one on Cinnamon as that is where I got my instructions .....

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.