Release Zorin OS 16

What is the latest development of Zorin OS 16 Beta? The middle of August is getting closer. :grinning: :grin:

1 Like

When the blue moon in the east and the red moon in the west converge, then shall they release Zorin OS 16, with a mighty trumpet call

Grief, I can't wait, I'm on 15 ultimate.... I'm pacing up and down....

2 Likes

Zorin OS 16 Pro will be available to download alongside the full release of Zorin OS 16 Core next Tuesday, on 17 August. Zorin OS Pro will replace Zorin OS Ultimate from the release of Zorin OS 16 onward, and will be available at the same price-point as Zorin OS 15 Ultimate.

3 Likes

YEA! Too bad we can't prepay to help the release . . . or can we?

1 Like

Hello:
As discussed above, Zorin Os should implement a system on its website that would make it easy to make contributions periodically, however modest they may be.
I agree, as suggested, that, on a monthly basis, the contribution totals should be published along with the name and nationality of the person who donated. This way one could know if they received it, and it would also serve as feedback to continue donating.
Greetings

2 Likes

I wrote something similar a while back: A Visible "Donate Button" on Zorins Homepage

1 Like

Zorin OS 16 Will Be Release On 17th(Pro Replace Ultimate)

4 Likes

It comes out 17 august! It says it on the zorin os pro blog. I cant wait for it

1 Like

For those who haven't seen.

Yes guys i got an update to Zorin Appearance and after the update, I opened Zorin Appearance and got this window :sunglasses:

I did not see the blog and still got to know that Zorin OS Pro is Coming. Also got the hint that Windows 11-like layout is also coming. :joy:

looks good not long now.

Not long... that's 168 hrs, 10080 minutes... It's going to feel like forever..lol
The thing is, for many, it will....

2 Likes

Your ears are starting to look a little pointy, there.

1 Like

I Get it,too

2 Likes

But the 'upgrade to Zorin OS Pro' button leads to a website which does not open. I think it will open on 17th August

1 Like

I saw that coming😉

2 Likes

I literally am so excited. Zorin OS 15 ultimate has been AMAZING for me coming from MAC OS. This is a world beating OS so I'm so excited for 16.

Roll on Tuesday.

2 Likes

What is the minimum space disk needed for Zorin OS 16? Is it still the same as Zorin OS 15?

• 2 GHz dual-core processor.
  • 4 GiB RAM (You may be able to run on 1 or 2 gigs but expect RAM to fill on occassion)
  • 25 GB of hard-drive space (Unless you are good at maintaining a Clean system, I'd suggest higher than 64gigs)
  • VGA capable of 1024×768 screen resolution.