Release Zorin OS 16

It is like a ETA for file copy.
It is just a "estimate" so it could be way off.

5 Likes

I admire your dedication :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I remember when we moved our apartment from Paris, we went after midnight to pick up our stuff to avoid all traffics :wink:

anyone still have sha256 Zorin 16 pro and core early version before fix efi? thank you.

I think Z16Core SHA256 is still on the website alongside the later r1 SHA256.

I'm confused whether SHA256 belongs to Zorin 16 r1 or belongs to Zorin 16. Previously I had screenshot SHA256 Zorin 16 Previous version on Zorin 15 but it was deleted when installing Zorin 16.

Hi, sha256 for core is R1. Pro is pro :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have tried but sha256 doesn't match the early released 16 core zorin one(before r1).

Yes, you need to redownload new iso core, R1..because sha256 is for R1 only

3 Likes

Hi, did anyone previously using Z16 beta that redeployed Z16 core final release experienced any difference in performance or functionality? I honestly don't want to redeploy my system unless there's a good reason for it. I'm a lazy guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

You'll be fine. :wink: Just update regularly.

1 Like

Just downloading the Core version and then when I have some time to play will try this:

Then to remove any references to either flatpak or snapd - I can work with appimages very well thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wonder if I can do this?:

2 Likes

I must point out - quite a few users have posted on the forum having trouble with pipewire...
Just a quick note.

1 Like