Release Zorin OS 16

Hello! I really hope the release of Zorin 16 arrives for your birthday! I was really hoping it would have been my own birthday present July 19th... But I am still anxiously awaiting.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and belated Happy Birthday to you :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Maybe they are waiting for my birthday, as a gift to me.
Late September... lol

2 Likes

Hello:
Hopefully you will have better luck than me. It would be an excellent gift.
Greetings.

1 Like

@Aravisian
Hello, I am a fresh member of this forum and am still checking things around. I have been on/off with Zorin since v12. I quite like the 16 Beta and am considering buying the Ultimate when it comes out (not that I need it, being an Arch user I know how to customize the Core version) beacuse I would like to support this wonderful project.

Where can I subscribe for the e-mail notifications about the release date?

Thank you guys so very much! :heart:

The most direct method is to visit the download page and click Download. A notification will pop up asking if you would like to enter an email address for features and release dates.
Once you have done that, there is no need to continue to the download.

2 Likes

Is the Zorin OS 16 version version will be released tomorrow?

1 Like

A release date has not yet been announced, but Nostradamus may be able to help:

2 Likes

Hello:
I forgot to consult the Oracle of Delphi. Maybe then we would know the exact date.
Greetings :grin:

2 Likes

You forgot to consult Edgar Cayce, America's great clairvoyant :face_with_monocle:
Oh wait... he does not use any SNS?

2 Likes

Few weeks.

2 Likes

Waiting like this is worse than torture, no news no nothing, and my first experience with Zorin was the 2nd 16 beta; its officially on my list of the things that I was/am afraid to die before its release
first, it was the last Harry Potter book
then, True Detective s01e07
then, Eminem - Relapse
Gawd the hardest one, Hannibal 2nd season
then, Dragon Age 3
then, Cradle of Filth Cryptoriana The Seductiveness of Decay
then, Avengers Endgame
now, ZorinOS
few months after that, apocalypse, doom of mankind, oblivion

3 Likes

The scary thing here is that the whole basis on which this project was structured upon has changed; it only makes sense when 2 years has passed since the announcement.
Elementary is also in the same position

Hello:
First of all, welcome to the community.
I share with you the concern. As you may notice, there are numerous threads that raise the need for developers to maintain a regular flow of information with the community.
Hopefully that situation will change in the future.
At least, thanks to the information provided, we know that the stable version will be available before August 31.
Regards

3 Likes

Seeing where your from (TheRaven), I'm very glad to see this list rather than.....
Good Luck to You, everyday...

1 Like

I know this is a waste of time but I'm literally checking every day if the full release of 16 is out lol

2 Likes

There is already a dedicated thread for this subject.

I think you'd better join that thread rather than splitting it.

@Aravisian can you close this thread?

1 Like

Merged.

I think we all feel Ron Rons pain. :smiley: The latest I heard was a Tweet from ZG shown by Alexandros saying "within a few weeks" on July 26 - posted up above this post by a count upward of 7 posts.

There are actually several...

2 Likes

MATE thanks!!!