Share your desktop, what does it look like?

I had wondered about that... I almost commented on it that it doesn't seem quite... you...
But then I decided to not to.

3 Likes

Sometimes I try something completely different :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Behold, the ghost ship of the Black Peral. If you see this ship coming for you, then you know you screwed up bigtime, your only hope is to get to land, and hire Jack Sparrow to face off with them in a glorious battle of swordsmanship, and canons that volleyed and thundered.

5 Likes

A work in progress, still doing some tweaking.

7 Likes

Wait, are you using Office excel or are you using custom icons??
(I can see you are using Windows 11 icons). I am talking about those files in your desktop...
By the way, the transparent panel goes perfectly with the wallpaper.

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Wine and VM for (non game) productivity apps

Orchis Desktop, Tela circle grey dark icons and unsplash wallpaper :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love your folder icons @AlejandroMindiola. Nice one!

2 Likes

Harder, better, faster, stronger...

8 Likes

Here is mine. Doesn't looks like zorin ig. I use arc menu, floating dock and conky theme by jesse avalos. Orchis application theme and layan shell theme.

9 Likes

That conky reminded me of the time when I used rainmeter to customize my Windows PC.
Rainmeter is a very decent tool actually

2 Likes

but sadly its not available for linux :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Your desktop looks nice @mrinmoy

2 Likes

thanks michel

3 Likes

Yeah and rainmeter skins are much better than the conkys which are available for linux.

1 Like

My new desktop:

7 Likes

My desktop has had a bit of a change since you last seen it, I kind of went a little overboard.

Predator them with Prawler icons & Red Seven Font

There is no kill like overkill, might as well push it to the max!

6 Likes

My desktop now.

Theme: ShadeZ-Dark-Glass
Icons: Shade of Z White
Conky: Smooth Information (Liink- https://www.deviantart.com/speedracker/art/Smooth-information-updated-conky-Conky-Manager-506340482)
Wallpaper: Dark Desktop Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

8 Likes

Very spooky, looks like something from a Alien movie.
But tell me how large is that conky file you installed?

2 Likes

Actually, its just 145.4 kB. Don't all conky files come in small sizes? All the conky files I've installed are small in size. Sometimes, good things come in small packages. :wink:

4 Likes