Share your desktop, what does it look like?

All can make use of it

Layan-gtk-theme:

Icon Theme: Tela

Wallpaper: Layan

Cursor: Layan

5 Likes

My Winter Desktop:

6 Likes

My Zorin 16 Core (KDE Plasma) Desktop:

My Devuan 3.1.1 Desktop (KDE Plasma also):

7 Likes

I keep mine very simple . . .

7 Likes

How to set live wallpaper in Linux. There are many(like Komorebi 2)

2 Likes

The lightweight to do it, it only takes what it takes to run a movie on the computer.

7 Likes

Classic car (Cadillac) for a classic OS :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dear Storm, I like your theme and icon, could I access it in Gnome-look? Is transparency only for nautilus or for all windows?

3 Likes

Icon theme: Royal Z - Gnome-look.org
GTK/Gnome Shell: Shade of Z - Desktop - pling.com

3 Likes

Does this count as a live wallpaper?

5 Likes

Yep, it's moving.

4 Likes

It looks like audio visualiser.

3 Likes

Yes, as you will be visualizing her resolve, which is her coming for you, and its not for a romantic date either. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Switched to a new wallpaper :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here's mine currently :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Sounds like that planet had a run in with the The USG Ishimura planet cracker ship.

Just whatever you do, don't board that ship Michel, lets just say that things are not going quite well over there. :wink:

3 Likes

I have all kinds of holiday themes and i usually run them 2 weeks before the holiday ... after that I change them as I'm sick of them .... LOL ... cheers everyone .... and hope you and yours have a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving .... and to you folks in other countries the same applies to you ....

6 Likes

Taken from a weather balloon last year direct to my desktop :laughing:

8 Likes

Welcome to Joes Place, its very very wet, your gonna need a boat. Oh and, don't fall off the edge of the planet, otherwise you will be on a journey to the center of the earth.

2 Likes

I still like this one . . .

5 Likes