Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Another form of fern elegance...

Tip, if you rotate this picture, you can get closer to widescreen format. Maybe I will just do it for you cause I am nice. :blush:

I made this quick and dirty...

5 Likes

Its zorin os ?? :-? :thinking:

1 Like

which is widget ur using?

1 Like

Naah...I installed GNOME in Xubuntu 21.10. I have all the DEs in Xubuntu right now except for Deepin and Budige.

2 Likes

Wowww....:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: How great. Your desktop is very very beautiful...

Can you please give me these all wallpapers. i foll in love with this wallpaper :heavy_heart_exclamation:......

1 Like

Well Here are the Links for the three of them:

For MacOS-Like Screenshot:
Another user once asked for ZorinOS-16 Pro Wallpaper. So that's where this Link will take you to...

For Gnome-Like ScreenShot:
I Just viewed a YouTube Video and took that Wallpaper from it's description. Here's the YouTube Video Link.

And For Windows Like...Just Google for Fluent-Gtk-Theme.

Glad to hear that you Liked my Desktop Customizations...

1 Like

Doesn't installing multiple Desktop Environments cause issues. I have heard that multiple desktop environments often leads to various problems?

2 Likes

I have 3 DE's installed on my 16 Pro ..... Gnome ..... XFCE and my daily driver Cinnamon ..... I had KDE Plasma but for some reason it didn't play nice with my other DE's ..... there are a bunch of people that have more DE.s than I do ....

Don't these desktop environments cause problems with each other?

Mostly Icons and themeing issues but other than that..no other problems. My work computer is safe though. I don't experiment with my work computer.

3 Likes

Some advise against installing other D.E.'s on a desktop that did not originally come with that D.E.
However, I have been doing so, across many D.E.'s on Zorin OS and I have never once had any trouble. It must be admitted that I do ensure I know what I am doing... And really, I think that makes it Good Advice: Learn and Perform it well and you will be fine.

3 Likes

Just convert my consciousness to AI, then install me, so that way, when someone asks me to start an APP for them, I can then say. "Sorry, but I just can't do that Dave"

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

More of a Chrome OS approach :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @satya
Your Desktop indeed looks cool, anyone will confuse it with ChromeOS :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I think that's GNOME if I am not wrong

2 Likes

It is In fact!

2 Likes

Here is my wallpaper not what i would want it to be but its a start!

2 Likes

Looks nice. The taskbar icon placement also goes with it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And how did you make the taskbar icons black and white?

1 Like

it is an icon pack uhhh i do not quite remember which one it is but i can check if u want

2 Likes

You can check it for me :grin:. So that I can use it whenever I use my laptop

1 Like