Share your desktop, what does it look like?

If I don't know, my answer is, "Let's find out."

We are also venturing on another whirlwind adventure... away from the topic.

3 Likes

Ah, that is another good solution!

Suggested new thread "How to deal with questions posed by kids which you cannot answer" :rofl:

2 Likes

Just used the answer I gave above to advance in a debate about Modern farming methods vs Traditional farming methods. Someone gave a point that "Traditional farming uses animals to work on the fields andso on and I replied that "They have been doing that for years, they have evolved to do it." While they could have said a really important point to counter mine like "But farmers also use old animals to for that job who aren't fit enough to do the job anymore and make them suffer" someone in my team changed the topic by giving a whole different topic. Tactics :wink:

2 Likes

Well I think I cannot give a answer on that thread because I am a kid. But surely can help you out by giving you some questions to think about.

2 Likes

Thanks!
But I think we are already inundated by them - there is no need for a second serving :wink:

2 Likes

Today Good News for You.
I'm drinking my Coffee and search the Web for News and Wallpapers and found a page with AWESOME Zorin OS Wallpaper and i Share the Link with you hope you enjoy the pictures like me.
besthqwallpapers.com

4 Likes

Thank you so much. These pictures would feel real good as a dynamic wallpaper. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

My zorin desktop at the moment

7 Likes

Speaking of pictures, what happened to your avatar Jeslin? If your looking for suggestions, pick something that is what most interests you, and use that for an Avatar. Cause when I just see that J, it makes you look like a newbie.

But your no newbie Jeslin, you are part of the Zorin family, and we appreciate you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Zakiro!

I see your rocking the top panel and the bottom taskbar at the same time, what a rebel, take that Microsoft! HAHA! Plus, such pretty autum trees arn't they? I wonder if there are any goats in those hills. :grin:

2 Likes

Now I feel like the octopus was bad lol. The I went to add galaxy as my profile and that didn't feel right either. I dived into the internet to find a good one as a replacement, nothing felt right. Now I am in the process of finding a good on that is not too much eye catchy but something that does standout.

Thanks. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

My desktop using Zorin16

5 Likes

Praise all that is beautiful in life, for I am not worthy to gaze upon her beauty. :bowing_woman:

But alas, I cannot help it, my heart forces me to gaze upon her with the windows to my soul. :heart_eyes:

Shakes head, what were we doing? Or right, your Zorin desktop, the conky, if that is what it is, is totally awesome, beyond words.

The icons on your desktop, make me think of Windows, don't know why. I also appreciate the same transparency that I am doing with my panel, you are doing as well. But you have some customization going on with that panel though.

Over all, I have to give you an A++++ for this desktop. Checking your approval rating, survey says, you've exceeded your WOW factor, and tipped the scale, 100% is your approval rating.

Wait, whats this? The crowd is cheering, turns back around. How can this be, your approval rating has now gone beyond 100% and is now 200%! The lights flicker, the screen shatters, and were now in the dark.

Hmm, I guess your desktop was too much for our technology too. Thats ok, we can buy new ones. Excellent job.

2 Likes

The dynamic background is done. (for Gnome :crazy_face:)

This is only one of the images though. Thanks again @walker :grinning:

10 Likes

Yes of course! Her name is Yaxill, she is the leader of the Crimson fire. They guard a sacred chamber, that only one may enter, one who is worth, her name, Laura Croft. Everybody else dies for even thinking about entering the chamber. And believe me, you don't want to cross that lady, she will bust you up lol.

2 Likes

Man, really I was amazed by her, playing that game (she's more agile and athletic than Lara).
I played it like 6 times on different levels (with keyboard an mouse)

3 Likes

What I thought in my mind after seeing this after the Yaxill one: You have a weird taste in beauty.
Of course I know the truth. But still... :rofl:

2 Likes

The truth is there for those who wish to see it, for they only need to open their mind, and the answer will not be hard to miss.

I have an Asian heart, so I see beauty that some other's may not appreciate. For beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But no, I am not interested in Yaxill of the Crimson Fire Jeslin lol. Its ok if you like her though.

2 Likes

What ?

1 Like

Yeah well, I see a lot of games with villains painting their faces in the most gruesome ways. But this was the time first woman a saw making it to the top.

3 Likes