Share your desktop, what does it look like?

I have all kinds of holiday themes and i usually run them 2 weeks before the holiday ... after that I change them as I'm sick of them .... LOL ... cheers everyone .... and hope you and yours have a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving .... and to you folks in other countries the same applies to you ....

6 Likes

Taken from a weather balloon last year direct to my desktop :laughing:

8 Likes

Welcome to Joes Place, its very very wet, your gonna need a boat. Oh and, don't fall off the edge of the planet, otherwise you will be on a journey to the center of the earth.

2 Likes

I still like this one . . .

5 Likes

Yes its nice, but it needs more, like a ship above the lettering. We all know that Linux would be powering a space craft. Linux is already powering ISS right now as we speak. So its not much of a stretch to assume one could run a space ship on Zorin OS.

2 Likes

@Joesplace wish they had that is green...ain't smart enough (or maybe just lazy :grin: ) yet to make my own.

1 Like

Oh look, right under the "S" is Lite finally coming out

4 Likes

Sure coming over the horizon...I see a glimpse of Lite!

3 Likes

If you are travelling at 99.9999999% of the speed of light, as you approached the earth it would appear to be about 7900 miles in diameter but about 7 meters wide due to Lorentzian length contraction. Quite flat, indeed.
So, with the right relative perspective, the Earth can appear flat... :wink:

5 Likes

Whaha yeah that is possible :joy:

1 Like

Guess I'm still secretly missing my retrowave wallpaper and matching Candy Icons which you should see in my SIG. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mine at the moment. Enjoying the possibilities :slight_smile:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I don't change my wallpapers or desktops as often as you guys do. I pretty much just choose something I like, and keep it like that for a year or more. I do usually have a different wallpaper per machine though.

I am really liking this chessboard. It appears to be a lighted board, that uses glass chess pieces, where the light can shine through. I am a big fan of this design. Would love to have a chess set like that, but alas, I don't play chess with anybody so ya lol.

3 Likes

I really like that chess board as well. It sure looks like it would be a lot of fun to use.

1 Like

Try installing Dreamchess, you can play against the cpu.

1 Like

center the tasklist apps to the monitor. it will look good

2 Likes

Clean and Basic - Zorin 16 Core.

6 Likes

Let's rock.

2 Likes

1 Like