Share your desktop, what does it look like?

I am not really the creative type to do customisation, but this was my best shot at it

9 Likes

6 Likes

I like the wallpaper.

2 Likes

I like it also :slight_smile: everything is minimal as possible xD

2 Likes

I'm just starting my Zorin & Linux experience, and haven't settled on a look yet, but here's my desktop at the moment. Probably have changed it 20 times today trying to find something interesting. I like simple and clean, and a picture that takes me away somewhere nice.

5 Likes

Dav - I prefer the Brisk Menu Launcher - to me it's a lot more compact and cleaner looking . . .

2 Likes

Thanks, @Joesplace, for the tip about Brisk menu. It does look like a tight & clean one alright.

2 Likes

simple but it gets the job done

4 Likes

Good movie that guy and cool desktop.

1 Like

Installed conky manager but trying something installing with conky not working for gnome. Better don't touch this can broken my system.
I saw nice websides fan with cool wallpapers.

8 Likes

I like that background that you are using. Ship on the right, looks like the one that Captain Riker in the future was commanding, the new Enterprise. The ship on the left, looks very similar to the Discovery. Looks like they are in orbit of that beautiful planet though. Better keep their shields up though, I think those ships will be picking up elevated levels of background radiation, see the nebula just over there on the right. :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

My new Winter image on Copperdeck 3 Aravisian's theme

9 Likes

Seeing this really makes me happy, and I really needed that right about now. Thank you Frog for putting a big smile on my face. The beauty of that background is indisputable, and happiness when its viewed. I am actually really hoping that we have a white Christmas this season. :cloud_with_snow: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Sometimes... I think that this is the Best Thread on the forum...

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ahhhhhh .... Snow Leopard ?????

4 Likes

Does anyone use a skeuomorphic theme? I know they are dated but I'm fed up of flatty mac flat face themes

5 Likes