Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Dude, I've lived a long time, I have a good size movie vocabulary. Thats why you notice a lot of the time, I can make movie connections to stuff. Better then what these kids are doing now days though.

Oh these stupid tick tock challanges that are getting people into real deep hot water with the law, and getting people hurt. And who knows, there might even be a death here in there because of that kind of stuff.

Its quite harmless what I do, watch movies. Can't say the same for this new generation lol.

7 Likes

Yes. people are just making TikToks for content. Just for making content they are wasting their precious time. For example, if a top TikToker puts a new video, and if his viewers did not like his video and report/dislike the video, then his whole hardwork goes to waste (it's that fast :smiley:) And if anything happens to that TikToker, will his viewers pay his bills, or his rent, or will they help him in any way. Nope, they wouldn't. Why would they care. They just watch him for entertainment. Not for taking his responsibilities.

5 Likes

There you go

some blur would make Zorin more beautiful :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for not leaving me hanging, prevented me from developing a complex. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just love the sheer amount of beauty that you have demonstrated here in these two screenshots. Its a very warm color temperature of an atmosphere, and I like it.

No, scratch that, reverse it, I love it! :heart_eyes:

And now, I must share another of mine with you...

Material Black Blueberry 4.0 Theme With Numix 2021 Icons On POP OS 20.10

6 Likes

Mine is very simple and clean.

12 Likes

Best Thread on the Forum.

13 Likes

Theme: Sweet Dark
Wallpaper: Ghost

10 Likes

Garuda LInux right? or Zorin with Garuda Linux wallpaper and theme

3 Likes

Nope, I loved the Garuda look so I installed the theme on Zorin

6 Likes

Oh nice. It looks pretty much the same. Good job!

5 Likes

And mine :heart_eyes:
(desktop widgets are Conky + Glava)

7 Likes

I am a fan of that spectrum look on your OS, I can also appreciate the icons too, their gorgeous! Very nice Dragon, love it. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

DanyGee

Welcome to this OS, watch Laura Croft and everything she does, every Monday.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

about conky i find a tutorial explaining how to used.

also another place

7 Likes

10 Likes

That's a nice wallpaper :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hearts:

3 Likes

Tux rulez!

3 Likes

hitman.war of god,rambo and star wars?

4 Likes

Now you know how to gain a popularity among ladies on this forum :wink:

2 Likes