Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Nice. Something like eset security near project.

2 Likes

@Elegant_Emperor help me. It was very fast creating a folder .themes and go to apperance and change to gruvbox what downloaded from pling.

3 Likes

Current version

6 Likes

I like the wallpaper of yours!

1 Like

Where put wallpapers in Zorin for Desktop. I mean a folder where i can put more wallpapers? I know on topic are not dummy questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anywhere you want, really.
I put mine in ~/Pictures/Backgrounds

Just direct your wallpaper display settings to that directory, or your wallpaper changer to that directory.

2 Likes

My Zorin Lite Laptop

My Zorin Pro Desktop

I'm learning how to live without icons all over my screen... Getting used to it, slowly..lol

14 Likes

Sounds like when you were told to clean up your room and makeup your bed.

2 Likes

I like that, I'm also getting used to not use the Desktop for anything that I will not be deleting soon. It's pretty much my playground for testing with files or moving things that I may or may not need.

Here's mine with a fresh install with ZorinOS 16.1 Pro:

6 Likes

Will trying later installing Nordic themes and papirus icons.

3 Likes

Finally got my desktop set up properly with all the important Icons in the bottom center .... wallpapers can still be changed at will but layout is kinda permanent .....

5 Likes

Looking cool!

I love the wallpaper, you need to find some icons that match the epoch as well :smiley:

1 Like

Actually I do have a pirate theme to go along with it but the icons are a bit lacking .... I'll dig'um up and re-post

1 Like

Here it is I have a bunch of pirate wallpapers but only one pirate icon set .... did a quick search on Pling but they had nothing but the icon set ....

7 Likes

Something a little different .... as the board has been real slow lately in fact after reading the handful of posts in the morning when I get up the rest of the day for me is kinda boring so I started doing other things like playing Pirate or in this case searching for new wallpapers ....

I downloaded 50 wallpapers from a n artist named Ken Zylla from Minn. he died in 2017 at the age of 82 .... his work to me is exquisite and his paying attention to detail is phenomenal ....

Check these 4 out for yourself ..... you can find his work by typing Ken Zylla Wallpapers in your search box

And the one I'm using as wallpaper right now .....

10 Likes

I almost want to frame them instead of using them as wallpapers, they are strangely relaxing to look at.

2 Likes

This i remember was cool cartoon network.

2 Likes

Dark themes and color schemes just kill my eyes. So...

2 Likes

This is mine

5 Likes