Share your desktop, what does it look like?

I found that on reddit. The user using Zorin with this theme.
I today finish installing Zorin. The installation Zorin is start to learning that distribution. Working on it today to trying if i can change something without damage Zorin.

Mine at the moment with a sweet theme and icons.

3 Likes

WM Theme: ZorinGrey-Light
Theme: ChromeOS-Dark [GTK2]
Icons: ZorinGrey-Light [GTK2]

Yes. I changed some settings and on webside and here isn't the same. Hard to say what it could be. Maybe this is tricky when a child don't know where to click or find a push button.
Here is visible

I feeling weird like some aliens invite my Zorin distributions and whispering wrong commands or propably something not working properly with gnome-tweaks.
gnome-tweaks
WARNING : Shell not installed or running
WARNING : Error detecting shell
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gtweak/tweaks/tweak_group_shell_extensions.py", line 217, in init
raise Exception("Shell not running or DBus service not available")
Exception: Shell not running or DBus service not available
WARNING : Shell not running
NoneType: None

The button icons are being drawn by the symbolic .svg icons from the icon set rather than being provided by the theme itself. It redirects to the gtk icon set.

This can be changed by changing the .css call for the isons, providing icons within the theme, changing the theme or changing the icon set or icons within the set.

1 Like

ZorinOS 16.2 Pro
Dracula theme
Candy icons
Cavalier visualizer
Where Does It Go? wallpaper
Conky Dex
Media Control Gnome Extension

3 Likes

I used Zorin Adwaita-dark back to better looking.

Little fixed Desktop.

1 Like

Those are perty icons. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nobara Plasma

https://nobaraproject.org/

2 Likes

That's an awesome wallpaper. Do you have a link?

Mine:

If you are asking me, it is one of the default wallpapers. It's named patac and has a light and dark version . I have found the light version by searching plasma wallpapers.

1 Like

Well i trying repair here from one tutorial desktop but it gived me info it have some complication yaru-shell with gnome-shell
Then i found some randomly webside on ubuntu put some commands
Trying and working like this. Before propably when i tried that not working properly because I was on Zorin Lite Pro in neofetch DE was xfce then i changed and login to DE with Gnome and now working correctly.
That is important don't taken a mistakes installing fail package example gnome on xfce it could gived you problems with a desktop. Sone photos higher where @Turtle11 seeing that.

1 Like

Ubuntu Budgie 23.04 Development. Priority on removing and replacing Gnome libadwaitia applications.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Same Wallpaper, different icon theme.

2 Likes

A new video of my Desktop in action:

1 Like

Is that you inside the suit? :smiley:

1 Like

Nope, I think I found the video clip at pixabay.