Share your desktop, what does it look like?

The one what is interesting on taskbar the icons have the same size.
On cinnamon and some another taskbar desktop they are not the same size.

7 Likes

Stellar looking desktop Storm :sparkles:

1 Like

I'm no artist, and my desktop is as ugly as a mud fence, but I know from pretty, and that's downright pretty.

What would be cool:
https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1200/walkpaper/
And make it so the background of each workspace forms one contiguous overall picture across the workspaces.

So you'd have the planet and moon on one workspace, then the next workspace would have the backside of the planet and a string of mouse-wheel space stations:

1 Like

Would love to use that extension, but it's incompatible with the latest Gnome-shell :confused:

How about:
https://hydrapaper.gabmus.org/

Seems nice. Does it work on workspaces and not only on mulitply monitors? I just got one screen.

EDIT; installing it anyway to find out...

Found this one. It also let you name the workspaces: GitHub - blipk/Customised-Workspaces: Customised Isolated Workspaces - Gnome-Shell Extension

Good point, I'm not sure.

Found this:
sudo apt install budgie-workspace-wallpaper-applet
Applet providing per workspace wallpaper

sudo apt install variety
Wallpaper changer, downloader and manager

Not sure if that'll work with Gnome, though.

6 Likes

Wallpaper and icons fit nicely together, well done!

1 Like

Its rofi launcher with a theme from this collection

Is there a way to darken or blur the background when you launch rofi? Personally the contrast between the search bar section and the background is a bit too low. Or perhaps adding some border on that launcher just to make it more obvious.

But, otherwise, I really like how the colors, icons and wallpaper blends so nicely. Looks great!

1 Like

Can't wait for Joker 2...

1 Like

Retro Art from the 50-60s. Made icon and gtk/gnome-shell to fit the wallpaper.

6 Likes

Seems nice enough. Though I have over 5000 icons in every theme. It would take me decades to finish it :wink:

I couldn't find an effect that would do the job for me, but I found one that did this to my icon:

3 Likes

What about this:
zrythm2

It will be great if your themes will exist in next version Zorin 17. The are awesome!

1 Like

3 Likes

Now that looks cool and refreshing ..... great job ..... :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: