Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Just playing with awesome wm
took this dot file:

and changed it according to my needs

3 Likes

So peaceful, I love it.

2 Likes

Nice desktop @Storm. :sparkles:

1 Like

Just updated my desktop to include the time font color to yellow to match Storms Sonata Icon theme .... doesn't match exactly but close enough ..... as this is a Cinnamon desklet I can't change the background color or make it transparent nor the color of all the icons in the lower right hand toolbar ..... :sob:

Oh well it is what it is ..... :slightly_smiling_face:

Changed the color scheme of my terminal to gray on black ..... huge difference made my fonts pop ..... had a hard time reading some of the terminal before .....

4 Likes

Went a little crazy and made Zorin OS 16.2 Cinnamon edition with Kernel 6.2. Working surprisingly well.

4 Likes

The Zenith themes mimic the Zorin Themes on Cinnamon Desktop; if you would like.

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Cool wallpaper!

Alright y'all i gone off the Deepin here, Ha see what I did there? :crazy_face:
I'ma checking out the freshly released Deepin 20.9 OS & so far I'ma liking what I'm seeing. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks, here's the link.

1 Like

Cheers for the link :+1: Been a while since I don't make any changes to my own system I'll have to set some time aside to come up with something... I'll probably just wait until Zorin 17.

Is this the default layout, no modifications?

2 Likes

@zenzen Yup no modifications that's it out of the box.

1 Like

Cute desktop @Turtle11 :maple_leaf:

1 Like

What that thing, is it just a resized app?

is there a gnome equivalent?

Yes, conky.

1 Like

Finally found a media player I am ok with...for now.

Rhythmbox

2 Likes

I'm sorry, this is out of topic, but have you ever faced any problems when using Rhythmbox?? Problems like where the player just continues to play next track/song when it's set to only repeat current track/song?? I've faced that kind of problems in my early days of using Zorin OS or Linux generally. Then I switched to Strawberry.