Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Yes, a bit off topic.
You would be best to start a new post under General Help for your Rhythmbox question.

1 Like

Sweet desktop @therealduckie :apple:

1 Like

Oh, I rlly don't need help for Rhythmbox bcs I already switched to Strawberry. I'm just wondering and asking if there's any people faced the same problem as mine.

Tis my current desktop, gonna be my home for a little while cuz i been waiting for this to be updated and now it has. :apple:
Edubuntu 23.04

2 Likes

The icons are great, what's the name of them?

Looks cool @Turtle11

Ice Mist

4 Likes

Finally, nirvana in an OS, Antix 22 desktop (current):

No systemd and purging all pulse audio packages and still have sound, both for the system and YouTube on Firefox! Yay!

2 Likes

Love it @Storm :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here's mine

(I'm also thinking about some win 11 style background, if anybody has some, let me know)

4 Likes

Look here @RicOla

2 Likes

OK, i'm finally back home on Zorin OS 16.2 Pro. You know I gotta say I have tried almost all of the current linux distro's and no matter how fancy they appear to be, None, i say None come close to the sheer stability and beauty of Zorin OS 16.2 Pro. I have run into endless issues with em all but Zorin OS has proven itself to be champion. Thank you so much to all the developers and such who have worked tirelessly to bring us such a beauty. My home OS is Zorin OS always.
Zorin OS 16.2 Pro
WhiteSur Orange Theme
BigSur-Originals Colours Orange Icons
Dead Sea photo taken in Israel by Zach Rainer wallpaper
Phone Clock Conky Widget

5 Likes

6 Likes

I've only been using Zorin OS/Linux for a few days now. This is what i'm working with for now.

4 Likes

Nice, shouldn't you also change the Zorin Logo so it fits?

1 Like

thanks! that is my next to do fore sure.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ok can y'all guess this OS?
ok ok i'll tell ya, It's Ubuntu Kylin 23.04
I just had to try it out. It's pretty decent.
The screenshot is the default out of box look except the wallpaper & conky.

4 Likes

Going to try it in VM. Never tried that one.

1 Like