Share your desktop, what does it look like?

2 Likes

i am sorry to hear that but, you can always wear sunglasses. HA HA HA

4 Likes

I like it. It looks stunning

2 Likes

Many job to configuration a apple themes?

1 Like

Sometimes theming takes some effort.

It's always worth it.:wink:

3 Likes

yes if good guide for themes - why not?

1 Like

love this layout, got everything just the way i like it. getting that taskbar just right is make or break for me and distros, luckily zorin nailed it :smiley:

6 Likes

Its a very nice wallpaper, I like the wood look. And keep in mind, even if Zorin didn't get it exactly right, there is always things like Dash To Dock and Dash To Panel. At the end of the day, there is always a way.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You mean I can go to garage create logos Zorin and sell them on market? :slight_smile: with some re-designing.
Dremel tools could be usefull I have some all stuff this things. Create a case from wood Zorin creation. Omg I know my science-fiction is like movie.
Zorin with James Bond.

2 Likes
1 Like

Bourne, I went outside and did this, didn't use Dremel.....

and this

2 Likes

Cool then you are a some designer graphic.

2 Likes

No, I am not and I don't have a spacesuit. It' just gimp.

2 Likes

Drop shadow is one of my favorite GIMP tools. I have made similar papers, as well as with the Zorin Text rather than logo.

1 Like

Yep, I'm trying to use Gimp a lot, wanna learn as much as I can. Saw what you had to offer on devianart. Great job, real professional. Do you also use gimp when you're designing those icons?

1 Like

Gimp and Blender.

1 Like

The only thing I don't like about Gimp FLATPAK, is that for some strange reason, they decided to consolidate all the icons into groupings, which require you to use a keyboard shortcut to select the tool you need. Only a few of the most commonly used tools are out in the open, see how sparse the tools look on the left side? Thats cause their consolidated.

When I loaded up GIMP on my Zorin installation, I noticed it looked a lot different, not just cause it respected my GTK+ theme, but also because all the tools were there. Not sure why POP dedicates itself to FLATPAKS so much.

1 Like

I never use Gimp Flatpak and I also avoid Single Window Mode.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Pure Awesomeness...

2 Likes