Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Zorin may be my favourite distro so far, but something I liked more about linux mint was the cinnamon desktop, so I installed it on zorin

5 Likes

Danny Phantom set up. I made these icons to fit the wallpaper specific.

5 Likes

Thanks @zabadabadoo

Epic desktop @Storm

1 Like

Ah. so we see where Storm got his new Avatar from. I wonder how long he will keep it before returning to his familiar bearded Viking persona we are all so familiar with. This Avatar to me looks like a fake Storm :wink:

3 Likes

It's from my younger days :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Johnny Cash the Legend

3 Likes

Danny Phantom Desktop setup video with danish music (which may be blocked in some countries).

1 Like

Love the music but for some reason the lyrics aren't failure to me ... :crazy_face: .... oh wait you said it is Danish ... sorry my bad ..... :sunglasses:

The beat is very catchy ..... you can envision the Vikings riding the rough seas in their Long Boats ...... a great heritage that one can be proud of ...... it brings back memories to me of the movie "The 7th Son" or something close to that ..... love that movie ......

When will the round Danny Phantom be ready to download ????? ....

A week or so. But that means I can't do gaming :cry:

1 Like

OH NO MR STORM ..... never give up your gaming ..... gaming is life ..... :rofl: ..... I found a new game on Steam called 'theHunter Call Of The Wild' ...... its a game about hunting all kinds of animals .... if your into that sort of thing .....

Just finished downloading and installing it last night cost was $19.95 and the reviews on the Tube are great and it works with Proton 6.3.8 ...... so I'll be busy today copying down all the keyboard controls and other stuff to use to play the game plus viewing more videos on the Tube ....

OMG .... it's hard to be retired ..... and I just recently had a birthday so I'm now 78 .... yikes ..... :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats is in order then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dark Fantasy Theme:

4 Likes

Happy birthday if your 78 your two years older than me? thought I was the oldest on here? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Actually, neither of you are. :wink:

In fact, neither of you are even close to the oldest... :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My Desktop

7 Likes

9 Likes

Autumn :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:
ZorinOS 16.3 Pro
Macosh GTK Theme
Uniform+ Symbolic Icons
Autumn Text Wallpaper

5 Likes

I have a new laptop and therefore a new desktop.

5 Likes

Anyone ever tried this to generate background images?

sudo apt search evolvotron

evolvotron/focal 0.7.1-3build1 amd64
  Generator of textures through interactive evolution

2 Likes