So much for support

Normally I can fix most Linux, Windows, IOS, Cisco, Juniper and NetApp issues, but the print dysfunction from Zorin has me stymied. Tried contacting support, and while I understand they are busy and a smaller team, I just can't go without the printing function, especially right now while we are working on closing the sale of our house, and very soon hitting the road for a cross country move.

Not hearing from support I'll have to drop another Windows 10 Pro install on the computer to get me over the current hill.

Still love Zorin, and it won't be a permanent replacement.

@Bluepig Which version and flavour of ZorinOS are you using. e.g. Z15.3 Core, Lite or maybe Z16 Core Beta?
Also what printer and how is it connected?

If you can provide some more info about your printer dysfunction, then maybe someone here will be able to help you, or at least give you some more ideas to try.

1 Like

I think it is this one: First off, everything works, except

It may have been more productive if @Bluepig had continued that thread.

Hi Randy, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Zorin OS.

Our most recent message from your email address (which we received 4 days ago on 20 April) mentioned that your installation of Zorin OS Ultimate and migration went well and that you got your HP 9015 printer working.

Please let us know what printing issues you're experiencing in Zorin OS and we would be happy to help you with them.

Hello again all. Sorry for the massive delay in responding. I was able to figure out the print issues, and we were sold and clearing out almost immediately after I posted. Now that we're down in Florida (from Utah), we've spent the last 7 months working on the property, and the land. I'm almost done with the big jobs, and now will be finishing up the little stuff.

4 Likes