Storm's Icon Collection

Welcome to Storm's Icon Collection.
Feel free to browse through my collection.

Index
Alien Icon Theme
Delight 2 Icon theme
Landscape Icon Theme
Nordic Icon Theme
Norse Icon Theme

Why aren't the icons free?
Support - What do I get for my money?

Alien Icon Theme

Alien is an icon theme for Gnome, Deepin, XFCE, Pantheon and Budgie DE with over 1000 apps icons. The icon theme comes in 9 colors to choose from. The colors that are available are: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White and Yellow.
Made with Inkscape a powerful and free vector application.

If you purchased the Icon Theme and there's some missing icons for the applications you use, let me know so I can add them. What I want is happy customers.

Get Icon Theme

Screenshots

Delight 2 Icon Theme

Delight 2 is an icon theme for Gnome, Deepin, XFCE, Pantheon and Budgie DE with over 1000 apps icons. The icon theme comes in 6 colors to choose from. The colors that are available are: Blue, Green, Orange, Grey, Purple and Red.

Get Icon Theme

Landscape Icon Theme

Landscape is an icon theme for Gnome, Deepin, XFCE, Pantheon and Budgie DE with over 1100 apps icons. The icon theme comes in 6 colors to choose from. Note: This is for Linux OS only!
Made with Inkscape a powerful and free vector application.

If you purchased the Icon Theme and there's some missing icons for the applications you use, let me know so I can add them. What I want is happy customers.

Get them here: https://www.deviantart.com/sethstorm666/art/Landscape-Icon-Theme-1041966507

Screenshots

Video

Nordic Icon Theme

Nordic is an Icon Theme which is based on metals. It's still in development. Coming Soon(tm)

Screenshots

Norse Icon Theme

Norse is grey scaled icon theme. Coming Soon(tm)

Screenshots

Why are they aren't Free?

Due to Pling have cut the payout with 50% I need other measure to earn my money. I'm retired and got my little pension, which is not enough to get me through life. So I have to add something to my pension.
Also 1000s of hours have I used to build icons for the people, so a little payment is not much to ask.

Support

What do I get for my money? You get a good looking icon sets with 1000s of icons. Tested on Zorin OS and other distros. When you pay for the icon sets you're entitled to request eventually missing icons for your apps for free. It's part of the package you buy.

8 Likes

Shop updated.

2 Likes

Added to OP.

Why are they aren't Free?

Due to Pling have cut the payout with 50% I need other measure to earn my money. I'm retired and got my little pension, which is not enough to get me through life. So I have to add something to my pension.
Also 1000s of hours have I used to build icons for the people, so a little payment is not much to ask.

Support

What do I get for my money? You get a good looking icon sets with 1000s of icons. Tested on Zorin OS and other distros. When you pay for the icon sets you're entitled to request eventually missing icons for your apps for free. It's part of the package you buy.

3 Likes

Should I make a contest where you can win a set of icon theme, because of my newly open shop?

Sure why not. They can win the Findus Icon Set. :wink:

1 Like

That's a bowl of dry fodder :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

!!! CONTEST !!!

Win the Alien Icon Theme!!!
All you have to do is to head over at my Deviant site and click "Watch" on my profile: https://www.deviantart.com/sethstorm666
Then vote on this post: https://www.deviantart.com/sethstorm666/poll/Which-DE-Desktop-Environment-Do-you-use-on-GNU-Linux-8377291
Please write in comment that you voted, so I can see you are in the contest :slight_smile:
The more people that are in the contest the more icon themes I give away. So head over click "Watch" and "vote"!!!
The contest ends the 17th December.

I have seen people voting, but forgot to write that they voted. I can't see who's voted, so please leave a comment in the poll, thank you. :slight_smile:

We have a winner of the contest. It's wdeviant7 on DeviantArt. Please see you post on Deviant to get your prize. :slight_smile:

get your prize [typo?]

ops, yeah prize :slight_smile:

I'm having a holiday break from everything, if anyone was wondering. And Findus agree.

1 Like

Seems to be a problem logging in on Deviant? keeps asking to try later?

Try clean cache. Works fine here (chrome).

1 Like

I'm on Chrome done that still the same message, will try in the morning after a shut down, regards.

Working fine now watching.

1 Like

I have a new icon theme ready in a week or so, keep an eye out :slight_smile:

NEWS!!!

Delight 2 Icon Theme

Delight 2 is an icon theme for Gnome, Deepin, XFCE, Pantheon and Budgie DE with over 1000 apps icons. The icon theme comes in 6 colors to choose from. The colors that are available are: Blue, Green, Orange, Grey, Purple and Red.

Get Icon Theme

1 Like

Delight 2 Icon theme(s) have been updated to 1.1!!!

• Better Pantheon support
  • More Steam game Icons
1 Like

Just a little update. Norse Icon Theme is soon finished.

1 Like