Storm's Oddities & trinkets

I'm making this thread regarding experimenting with Inkscape and icons.

@Aravisian dark enough? I'm going to see if I can get some glowing on the logos.

3 Likes

Got some glowing on the icons.

8 Likes

Are these for download? there very nice.

1 Like

I am hoping that your plan is to release these. I am sure you already know they match my preferred style. I hope others feel the same.
The glow on the icon insets is a marked improvement for visibility.

3 Likes

Very nice and elegant. Perhaps a bit more glow would make them easier to tell apart similar looking ones like nautilus and software store?

1 Like

Still on the experiment stage, and it will take a long time before I got a full icon set of these as they are more advanced than anything I made so far.

2 Likes

Somehow I liked it when the logos was in light colors. It made them very spotable.

EDIT: I have to do both then.

As you can see, you don't have to squeeze your eyeballs to see the logos:

2 Likes

This will make @Frog happy :slight_smile:

Screenshot from 2023-11-22 03-06-23

3 Likes

I know you guys want a dark'n'glowing theme, but I will first build the standard which will be this. It can easily be converted to any colors via scripts I'm using (convert 1000's of icons in seconds)

3 Likes

Even the small icons looks good 8)

2 Likes

The mime type files are almost done.

1 Like

Status icons done.
Places icons done.
mimetype icons done.
Emblem icons done.

2 Likes

Devices icons done.
Categories icons done.

Yay! Now the backbone is done I can concentrate on the app icons. This going to be a tough run as I have thousand app icons :confused:

2 Likes

@Aravisian @Mikeart @zenzen @Frog @337harvey

I made the most of the default icons of Zorin 16 core/pro ready, so if you are up for testing send me a PM.

2 Likes

Video of the icon in action (and lively music too :wink: )

2 Likes

okay. If I approve of the blue color :wink: I can easily make a conversion to fit it.

2 Likes

I have reach letter "E" in the app list.
The icon theme will come in all kind of colors or the color you wish for, just give me the hex code of the color.
Also I'll make a dark on dark version of it called Dark Matter.

1 Like

gnome-tweak-tool

That's a really nice blue.

3 Likes