i hate the heavy load of steam
I've searched in software store in zorin(snap), and i liked :
supertaxkart
supertax2
mari0
and for heavey modern games: i can play free games in the free cloud
goforcenow
xbox.
but i don't like multiplayer online games,because it is not fair, it is depends on pay to win, not depend on skills
free browser games:
microsoft edge: surf game
kurnker
I wish if u share experience with free fun lite games in linux

2 Likes

Astromenace is quite fun, it's space action :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Counter Strike Warzone :heart:

6 Likes

Minetest is a great option, you can install Mineclone2 or Mineclone5 on it to make it look like Minecraft, the important thing is that you can download it for free and it requires less computer than Minecraft

3 Likes

Thanks, I liked warzone, minetest. I wish if any one know more , u can share it.
I was searching for free lite football games(like pes, fifa,etc), I found efootball2021(pes) free play on steam, but it's heavy, not suitable for old pc, and it doesn't avialable on free cloud,
so if anyone know free lite football gaems for old pc, can share it.
I have found that link for pes2013 in linux, but i don't know it's legal or not?

1 Like

This thread me contain useful suggestions:

2 Likes

I have tried that link of pes2013, wow , it's perfect , and so easy to install, just click on it, eaiser than windows,
I think if efootball2021 become free play, i think pes2013 is legel to play it free, wow what i do, i replay to my self :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.