The Shameless Plug Thread -Post your work

So true .... can't wait to try out this new theme .... keep us up to date but take your time no need to rush there are no deadlines to follow ....

Uploaded:

https://www.deviantart.com/aravisian/art/Proxima-921079773

Installation instructions included in the link above...
I have heavily modified the original titlebars due to a small hitch in the original design.

2 Likes

Downloaded and installed .... by the way what icon theme are you using with this ???

I'm trying buuf-icons-for-plasma .... but god only knows where I got that one from ..... all but one of Storms icon sets have vanished from my theme settings so it looks like I have to reinstall all of those again .... bummer .....

I uninstalled Flatpack the other day but I'm sure he didn't use that to install his works ..... gonna check into it more closely .... there were a lot of Zorin icon color themes on FP that Were supposed to be illimated but for some reason they still remain even though FP is gone ..... (scratches head)

https://www.deviantart.com/aravisian/art/Antares-icons-preview-907617538

Agreed; I think the entire Mistique line is a masterpiece. Fortunately, you can get them back easily.

Because those are doubled. Zorin OS includes the standard and the flatpak themes.

1 Like

Here is Proxima using Mistique ..... is white the only color for Mistique ????

And here is my discovery of as to why I couldn't find Storm's additional icon themes .... it is called OLD AGE ..... it seems I had so many different icon themes I had to place some in folders so I could find what I was looking for .... then I just move them from the folder to my .icon folder when needed .... DUH

1 Like

I hate to bust your bathtime bubbles, baby, but I have done exactly the same thing.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beers: ..... OK check you later ..... time to go to my farm (Stardew Valley) spring is coming so I need to get ready to plant .... sure enjoy this game ....

Maybe I should develop that icon set a bit more.

1 Like