Uefi/legacy dell and acer

:disappointed::unamused::unamused:...

Can you use a camera or phone to take a clear picture of that screen and lines?

sure ..

ok something different appeared this time

For some, reformatting the USB to FAT16, or FAT and burning the ISO image using Rufus or Unetbootin will resolve that error.
But there are many things that can cause it... I'm looking at that PCIe...

what do you mean

how can i format 128 gb usb drive to fat16 it only shows fat32

PCIe and NVMe drives sometimes have troubles with Linux.

Ah, I see the trouble. Yes, you would need a smaller drive.
FAT 16 cannot handle that many clusters.
You don't have like an 8 gig flash drive around?

i lost it

what about the pci thing

337harvey on this forum is running Zorin OS on an NVMe hard drive without any trouble. And he probably is in the majority of users. But some NVME and PCIe drives just utterly resist installing Linux on them.

Solid State Drives (SSD's) come in several different configurations. The kind of SD card you have in a camera has more in common with an NVMe drive than an NVMe drive has to a Sata SSD.

I installed Zorin on an old PCIe equipped notebook - but I did not use a USB, I used a DVD with the ISO bootable burned to it. Somehow... that made the difference. IT did not like the attempted USB install.

wait you are saying the laptop has an ssd

ACK!
You got me... I misread your screenshot above. :flushed:

It mentions your PCIe Ethernet Controller, not the drive.

Umm ignore all that part...

ok anyways what does that have to with installing zorin

i meant what does ethernet failure has anything to do with installing zorin

since we are having difficulties installing zorin can you tell me how to install windows 7 with this kind of USB pen drive

after intalling windows 7 i am planning to install easybcd so it will be easier to install zorin without usb

I have never installed Windows 7 (Or 8... or 10...) The last time I installed Windows, it was Windows XP pro.
Windows uses NTFS which can work on a 128 gig Flash drive. (So can Linux's filing system... But in your case, we were going to try fat16 as it does sometimes resolve the issue described above with ldlinux.32.)
A well written guide may serve you better :
4 Ways to Install Windows 7 (Beginners) - wikiHow

https://www.buildeasypc.com/sw/windows_7/install_windows_7.htm

One thing that some people have done is installed a Different Distro that has different configurations instead of Zorin - For example, Pop_OS or Peppermint OS.
Once that Distro Is installed, then Grub and everything is set up. With that done, the person can more easily install Zorin Alongside of the other OS, then delete that other OS partition and reclaim that space into Zorin OS and Update Grub before rebooting.

does those distros support 2gbram configurations?