Uefi/legacy dell and acer

Peppermint, Antix OS, MXLinux... I believe so. I am not so sure about Pop_OS. Pop_OS is designed for systems that resist Linux installation, as well as New and Gaming systems. But if you are using Pop_OS just to get the installation performed and then hijack its grub for Zorin OS, then it does not matter much if Pop_OS can handle 2 gigs of RAM.

so the distro that i can easily install without idlinux.c23 failing i pop os

I do not know. I only know that some members have had more luck trying a different Distro as different distros focus on different goals. It is worth trying; given the amount of effort you have put in so far- you have gotten a lot of practice at etching to a USB stick.

You may also try using a Different USB stick entirely. Sometimes the sd card in the USB stick has a flaw that inhibits using it as a Bootable Medium even when it stores data just fine.

okay let me search for a suitable distro and in the meantime i will try to install windows 7. bye for now

good news i have managed to install zorin os 16 on my acer laptop and managed to install win 7 on dell. using a new pen drive.
Bad news acer laptop boots back into windows and when installing zorin on dell some code lines anppear and one line says failed its difficult to read uz it keeps flashing