Unofficial ZorinOS Wallpapers Collection

Since the wallpapers that I upload here will be compressed, please download them from https://nayamamarshe.imgbb.com

After seeing all these people create wallpapers for Windows logo, I've decided to take it upon myself to create original ZorinOS wallpapers.

These will be licensed under Creative Commons. No attribution required, share alike and even the Zorin team can use these without asking for any permission from me.

I will not guarantee that all the wallpapers I post will be top notch, but I'll be trying my best.

These are made with Blender 3.

Here's the first wallpaper:

Zorin Blue Glow

Zorin Ancient

Zorin Galaxy

Zorin Retrowave

Zorin Play

Zorin Play - Darker version

Zorin Blur Glass

Zorin Glass

16 Likes

Enjoy the creative process and its development. I have made terrible themes and terrible wallpapers.
What matters is getting in and enjoying making something new, customizing it and enjoying doing so and the results. And... Tastes vary. A lot.
We may disagree heavily on what looks appealing (I think the above papers are great, though) and that is a great thing. Such diversity in appearance is what really sets Linux apart and should be celebrated and enjoyed.

3 Likes

Really nice idea! I love it, but the lack of color variety is kinda sad. I would love to see more. For now, I downloaded the 3rd one and it fits perfectly on the monitor.

1 Like

Don't worry, I'll be making more :slight_smile:

I made these in like 10 minutes because I didn't have much time. I'll try to make some more, 2d minimalistic this time.

1 Like

Looking forward for your next post!

1 Like

looking good, I think the blue color like the default color of Zorin logo will be the best.

1 Like

New wallpaper :smiley:

Sorry for my obsession with violet and purple colors haha

And one in smaller logo:

3 Likes

Zorin Ancient

2 Likes

Zorin Galaxy

4 Likes

These are incredible bro from where I can download it

1 Like

And here's one of my best works :smiley:

Zorin Vaporwave

7 Likes

I should mention that Zorin Retrowave is the last wallpaper I'll be making. It was fun making these but it was also a lot of work. I hope you guys like these and maybe the Zorin team/Artyom could consider making one of these an official Zorin wallpaper? :wink:

1 Like

Great work! Thank you so much!

1 Like

https://nayamamarshe.imgbb.com

I know I said I won't be making more of these but I just couldn't help myself :sob:

3 Likes

There are some ones i really like Zorin Retrowave, Zorin Play, Zorin Play - Darker version some nice art work you made here.

1 Like

Zorin Shine (4 versions)

3 Likes

Zorin Edge

8 Likes

Very Nice

1 Like