What is a nice Font to use for ZorinOS

I have looked at them both, they have all the options I am looking for. Meaning lower- uppercase special characters etc., so I can use em all through the system, especially with file management.

But my experience is that most of the fonts don't differ that much. I like to try the fonts that are different from the usual.

Right now I am using Nasalization (all through my system, even the lockscreen, login screen and grubmenu). Lately I have been experimenting with Chromia, Minalis_Regular and Usangel.

Btw thank you for the suggestions.

3 Likes

Use some custom fonts like fuzzy bubbles, Comic Sans MS it will be nice.

For Latin character

• EB Garamond is an old-fashioned serif style, yet easy to use with few quirks.
  • Grenze Gotisch is blackletter but highly readable.
  • Outfit was installed to parody Keep Calm. It is a neat geometric sans-serif and helps to broaden the design.
  • Inter is a grotesque sans serif for the digital age, combining neatness and readability similar to Helvetica.
  • Public Sans, like Inter, is a progressive grotesque sans-serif with a powerful impression.

For Japanese character

• æēæĩæ˜Žæœã¨æēįŸŗã‚´ã‚ˇãƒƒã‚¯ã¯ãã‚Œãžã‚ŒæēãƒŽæ˜Žæœã¨æēãƒŽč§’ã‚´ã‚ˇãƒƒã‚¯ã‚’åŠ åˇĨしãĻ古éĸ¨ãĒå°čąĄãĢしたもぎだが、č‡Ē動į”Ÿæˆã¨ã¯æ€ãˆãĒいãģãŠč‰¯ãå‡ēæĨãĻいる。
  • äŊ‘字はįã—いã‚Ēãƒŧプãƒŗã‚Ŋãƒŧ゚ぎį­†æ–‡å­—フりãƒŗト。
  • Zen Maru Gothic ã¯ã€č§’ã‚´ã‚ˇãƒƒã‚¯ãŽåŠ åˇĨではå‡ēせãĒã„é›°å›˛æ°—ã‚’æŒã¤æœŦæ ŧįš„ãĒä¸¸ã‚´ã‚ˇãƒƒã‚¯ã€‚
2 Likes

I think Zorin OS uses Inter as its default system font contributes greatly to its beautiful UI.

1 Like