Where to download themes for Zorin lite 16.1 -xfce-?

I am sorry if i ask this before, i cannot find it. I am looking for dark themes for zorin lite since the ones that came with the system ar too shinny for my sight., i wish for something like "adwaita-dark" were the dark is grey based, but with different Selector colors.. purple or green.

I found an old topic now closed here Doubts on How to set a third-party desktop theme. I wonder what version of xfce runs ins 16.1 , and where to find that info in my system.

XFCE 4.16 is what is on Zorin OS 16 Lite.

You can check Pling.com (XFCE-look) for themes.

3 Likes

thank you very much.

1 Like

It is on pling.com?

Nordic theme is available on pling

3 Likes

Thanks ..... looks good but I have to many now ..... this coming from the guy who said "you can never have to many themes" ..... :roll_eyes: :grin:

love it! whats its name?

i got here
imagen

because i think it is related to my desktop,Do you know how to make a search to find the themes by name for xfce?

2 Likes

Just go here to the dedicated Xfce theme site: https://www.xfce-look.org/

1 Like

I'm trying to download any but it's always not active and I can't download any

Can you please directly link to the theme you are looking at?
I did a net search and only found a Plasma (KDE Qt) theme that notes some rather strange behavior:

this also I tried different themes and I can't download any, id that related to have account or donate anything ?

You do not need to create an account nor donate funds in order to download the free content, no.
I do notice that the Candy Icons theme you are linking to is also a KDE theme.

Can you please switch to Gnome Look or XFCE Look instead of KDE look?

this is XFCE
same

I just tested Mayu-Dark and after waiting ten seconds for the download button, I clicked it and it downloaded the tar.gz to my ~Downloads directory.

Are you getting any message in a pop up? Is the download just not activating and nothing appears in your ~Downloads?

I waited more than 15 secs and also I turned off the ads block and nothing working

I got it mate I changed the browser and guess what it's working

1 Like