vedant@vedant-Lenovo:~$ nmcli dev status
DEVICE          TYPE                 STATE                CONNECTION
enp2s0f3u4      ethernet             connected            Wired connection 1 
wlp1s0          wifi                 unavailable          --
lo              loopback             unmanaged            --

output for lshw

*-network DISABLED
                description: Wireless interface
                product: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
                vendor: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@0000:01:00.0
                logical name: wlp1s0
                version: 00
                serial: 5c:3a:45:da:b3:f1
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: bus_master cap_list ethernet physical wireless
                configuration: broadcast=yes driver=rtw_pci driverversion=5.4.0-73-generic firmware=N/A latency=0 link=no multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11
                resources: irq:50 ioport:2000(size=256) memory:d0600000-d060ffff

@NoobGamer2703 Hi and welcome to the forum.
A couple of questions to help us help you.
Which version and flavour of Zorin are you using. e.g. Z15.5 Core, Lite etc or Z16 Beta?
Are you running Zorin as a dual-boot alongside Windows?

There have been several questions on here of late surrounding realtek wifi. Are you using a wifi dongle or is the wifi adapter onboard your machine. Do you know the model number of the realtek device?

In the meantime, this item may be worth a look:

yes I am, I am running Zorin os lite 64bit downloaded on the day os post, I'm using a laptop so the wifi adapter is inbuilt, I did check the link u gave me will try them and give the updates here.

I am not so sure if the original poster is still with this thread, but for other people happened have a driver issue for the internal WiFi module, I have a small tip to give.

I have a couple of old Realtek USB WiFi dongles (RT5370 and 8188cus) which never fail to connect under Linux.

If I ever face the WiFi module driver issue, I temporary use those trusted dongles to connect WiFi to look for solution and driver on the net.

Those dongles with old chips are quite inexpensive. I think I they were lass than 6 euro each on eBay. Definitely worth having at hand.